chapter 22: moving on or not??

Donia's p.o.v:

"what the hell??!" I mumbled glancing at Casey who was sound asleep beside me on the bed before glancing at the clock that read 5:45.

"BU-" I heard Dani's voice protesting.

What the hell?? Am I dreaming?!

I stood up and slowly headed outside to the hall.

I froze when I saw Dad, mom and Dani standing with their suitcases.

"uhhh…"

"DONIA!!" Dani screamed when he noticed me before sprinting towards me and hugging the hell out of me.

I stood as still as a statue not believing my eyes.

"hey honey!!" mom smiled gently.

"hello darling." Dad greeted.

"you…came back??" I asked not believing my eyes.

"yes!! Your aunt is now better so we decided to come." Dad explained.

"so, I am not dreaming?!" I asked confused.

"no, you are not!" mom exclaimed laughing.

"oh my god you are back!!" I said before wrapping my arms tightly around Dani who was still clinging into me.

"believe it or not I missed you!" he said and I kissed his cheek.

"I missed you too shorty." I admitted ruffling his hair and he glared at me. I didn't know wither it was because I ruffled his hair or because I called him shorty but I really didn’t care.

"MOM!!" I gushed running towards her before crushing her into a bone crushing hug.

"honey!" she mumbled hugging me tightly "you have no idea how much I missed you."

"me too mom…" I mumbled sincerely.

"dad…" I stated awkwardly and was surprised when he suddenly hugged me tightly.

"hey, one second… shouldn’t you be staying with Farah??!" mom suddenly asked and I stiffened.

"uhhh…well.. you see…exams are starting in a few days and we both cannot study with each other's company so I decided to just stay home." I lied faking a smile ignoring Dani's smirk.

"what's happening in here??" Casey asked suddenly appearing at the door way with her messy hair and P.J

"never knew you were lesbian for Casey Donia." Dani stated after a moment of silence and I gave him my best deadly glare.

"mom…dad…Casey here was staying the night because we were part-"

"OH MY GOD SHE IS CUTE!" Mom gushed and I froze.

She thinks I am lesbian?!

"I am not with her!" I said quickly and mom looked confused.

"you are not with her?" she asked Casey who slowly shook her head in denial while looking like she was trying to stiffen her laughter.

"I am her partner in drama class. We are supposed to write an assay and tomorrow is the last day we could hand it or we will fail. So, I stayed the night so we can write it." Casey explained and I continued to glare at Dani.

"ohh..okay…" mom mumbled shrugging "sorry for waking you up honey."

"it's okay!" Casey said shrugging but I could see the smirk threatening to appear on her face.

"well..we are going to sleep now…you girls continue to do whatever you were doing!" mom said before dragging a confused dad and smirking Dani out of the room.