chapter 5: let's get this poop started.

Donia's P.o.v :

"are you...kidding ??..." i asked shocked. 

" No " he said shrugging while i eyed him suspiciously.

"but you just said that i ca-" 

" i don't want you to do this, but in the same time i don't want anybody to mistake you for a weak girl while you're not " he said.

"thank you Uncle Paul " i said hugging him.

" that's okay darling, now how are we going to turn you into a boy?." he asked patting my back.

"we could go to Johney " Alice said suddenly appearing beside me.

"YES! Johney will get our backs in less than two seconds." i said highfiving her.

"who is this Johney?" uncle Paul asked confused.

"he is the biggest hair stylest in the biggest beauty Salon ever! which his  father owns by the way.." Jasmine said.

"but why would he help you ?" he asked looking even more confused.

"cause,he is one of our best friends." i said.

"and also he hates Casey " Farah said.

"how old is this Johney kid?" he asked.

"18 " all of us answered at the same time.

"oh, okay " he said.

" uncle Paul, how are you going to make this Malik boy stay with me for a whole freakin month?" i asked.

"the problem is not in Zayn, the problem is in your Parents." he said.

"we don't have to worry about my parents at all" i said.

"and how is that? " he asked.

"my parents are leaving tomorrow for a whole month to go visit my dad's sister who is very ill." i explained.

"oh, then i need to go say goodbye to them..well it's settled, Zayn is going to stay in your house for a whole month" he said happily.

"but what are you going to tell him ?" i asked.

"leave this for me " he said winking.

"okay i think we should go now " Farah said.

"now wait a second!" Jasmine yelled making all of us freeze.

"what?" Alice asked confused.

" MR.Paul you and the boys are touring right now so how is that Zayn boy is going to stay for a month with Donia?" Jasmine asked.

"oh shit..." i whispered to myself.

"oh, you girls didn't know?? we are staying here for a month and a half " he said smirking.

"niceee" i said smirking.

____________________________________________

"come on Johney pleaseeeeeee" Alice said begging Johney who was shaking his head in disapprovel.

"but why?" i asked frustrated.

" do you know what this really hot piece of a human being could do to you if he discovered that you're a girl not a boy and that you are fooling him?? i guess not!" he said sassily.

really hot piece of a human being??? oh johney....

" he won't!" Farah insisted.

"but what if he did?? ha? Donia i am scared, you should just ignore this bit-" he stopped when he saw Danialle standing.