chapter 10: gal pals.

[unedited]

Donia's p.o.v:

i was  wrong. totally wrong. school is much better. 

"dude, i am not kidding eat the soup or i will have to shove it down your throat." Zayn threatened making me look at him with a challanged look.

"oh, i dare you!" i challanged.

"you dare me?" he asked getting closer.

"you can't do anything." i said smirking before i was suddenly hit with a pillow.

"what the fuck bro??!" i said angrily while he laughed.

"d-dude yo-your face!! you look so funny right now!!" he said rolling on the floor laughed making me roll my eyes at him.

"done laughing?" i asked making him nod.

"now eat your soup." he commended.

"yes mom." i said sarcastically making him frown.

"why do you always call me mom?? i am a boy so when you try to be sarcastic you should call me dad instead of mom." he said.

"no, cause moms are always more caring than dads. and now you sound like a mom." i said sticking my tongue out at him while he rolled his eyes at me.

you see, since the accident two weeks ago, i decided to give Zayn a chance and decided to get to know him better. as i got to know him better i discovered that he is NOT the quiet type actually, he is quite the opposite! he is way more louder than i thought he was, he is such a tease and when he comes and joke around with me i feel like he is joking with his brother which means that he jockingly kicks my arse everyday..

"hey,Zayn when am i going back to school ?" i asked.

"well, since your arms are alomst healed..i think you could go from tommorrow if you want to!" he said shrugging.

"really?" i asked excited.

"yeah! what?? are you already bored of me??" he asked jockingly.

"is it that obvious??" i asked jockingly making him hit me with a pillow.

"idiot.." i mumbled making him stick his tongue out at me.

"IF YOU'RE PRETENDING FROM THE STAR-" 

"Hello?" i answered not looking  at the caller I.D.

"sup Donia?" Farah asked.

"what's up Farah?" i asked making Zayn smirk.

"hey, can i come??? like..now??" she asked.

"of course you can! since when do you ask?" i asked frowning making Zayn raise his eyebrow and me to throw him with a pillow.

"yeahh..okay see you in 30.." she said before hangging up.

"are you okay man?" Zayn asked sitting beside me.

"yeah...Farah is coming.." i said frowning.

"okay..and what's the problem??" he asked confused.

"nothing." i said shrugging.

"when is she coming?" he asked.

"well, she is suppose to be here in 30.." i said shrugging.

"hey, by the way are you still don't want to meet the lads?" he asked making me freeze.

"l-lads??" i asked.

"yeah, you know since the last time the-"

"yeah yeah i know well, you can tell them to come anytime they want." i said making him smile widely.