chapter 13: mates.

Donia's p.o.v:

we entered the house to find farah sitting on the couch watching t.v in the living room.

"where is Casey?" i asked but she didn't answer as she was too focused on the t.v.

"hand me cushion please?" i asked Zayn who gladely gave it to me. i took a deep breath and throw the cushion at farah with the greatest force i could master.

succesfully the cushion hit Farah's head causing her to fall from the couch while i bro fisted Zayn.

"WHAT THE FUCK DONI-DON!" Farah yelled throwing the cushion back at me but i caught before it hit me.

"i asked where is Casey!" i said sitting down like a boss while she scowled at me and Zayn laughed.

"she left!" she growled sitting down beside me succesfully hitting my arm in the process.

"i am hungry." i stated.

"when are you not?!" farah asked smirking.

"when i am asleep." i replied smirking back.

"guys, i am going to go make a quick phone call." i heard zayn mumble before going to his room.

"you're a fucking bitch.." Farah mumbled quietly.

"right back atcha!" i stated.

"what do you have in the kitchen?" she asked getting up.

"i dunno, go find something to eat." i said flipping through channels.

5 minutes later she came back with a bowl in her hand.

"what are you eating?" i asked confused.

"cereal." she said munching the food and sitting beside me.

i took the spoon out of her hand and took as much as i can from the cereal in one spoon before eating it.

"eww.." she mumbled making me look at her.

"what?" i asked looking at t.v.

"Donia, you know i don't like ghost rider!" she said trying to take the remote control from me making me smack her hand.

"who doesn't like ghost rider?" Zayn asked entering.

"she does."

"are you out of your mind?! you can't not like ghost rider!" he said making an offended look.

"i like him!" i told Farah pointing at Zayn.

"well, it's a stupid movie!" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"fuck you. anyway i am going to sleep." Zayn said waving at us before going to his room again.

"shall we?" i asked getting up while she did the same. we went to my room and closed the door. Farah took one of my p.j and layed on the bed.

"thank god, tomorrow is weekend." i gushed laying beside her.

"i know but i am leaving tomorrow early in the morning i have got a lot of shit to do." she said and i nod.

"okay and by the way, thank you for staying the night." i thanked her.

"no problem." she shrugged it off.

there was suddenly a knock on the door and Zayn pocked his head into the room.

"Don, one second please?" he asked smiling cheekly at farah.

"okay.." i replied confused getting up. i followed him out of the room and closed the door.

"what's up?" i asked.