Crystal

Narrator's POV

Stevie keeps kissing Tifani's neck until she sees it getting red, it would for sure leave a mark.
"Oh babe. I missed you so much!" Tifani says and turns around to kiss her wife. "Geez, you're so pretty Stephanie. I love you!" They both state at each other, until Tifani breaks it and tells Stevie to go take a bath and relax while she cooks lunch. Stevie nods and carries her bag upstairs, Karen laughs and says goodbye to her favorite couple before heading out for the weekend.

Since she got married to Tifani, Stevie got used to hear her own voice around the house, so she giggled when Crystal starts playing through their speaker system.
Stevie goes down the stairs to see Tifani swinging her hips to the beat, cooking what looked like lasagna for lunch. Stevie decides to play a little with her wife.
  "You better not let it burn, babe." Stevie whispers, hugging her wife from behind again, making Tifani moan in pleasure. "I love how amazing you look with your small bump showing up already." Stevie starts to kiss Tifani's neck, her hands making her way down to her wife's vagina, rubbing it through her pajama pants.
"Steph, don't torture me.... I'm making lunch now!" Tifani says, but throws her head back, leaning her body against Stevie's. She was dying for her wife's touches. "Mmmm, ooh babe." Tifani keeps trying to keep her eyes open, but it is really hard since Stevie's hand is now inside her pants, circling around her clit, and making her so wet that all she can do is turn off the stove to focus on her wife.
"Come here, babe." Stevie makes Tifani turn around to lift her and make her sit on the base of their cabinet, taking her pants off as soon as she was up there.
  "You're always ready for me, Tiff." Stevie says while her fingers go through her wife's wet folds. "Fuck that, I need you." She says before starting to kiss Tifani's clit.
  Tifani couldn't say anything, she just moaned and tried to hold her orgasm as long as she could.
"Stevie, I cannot hold it any longer, babe." Tifani says and closes her eyes. "Ooh Stevie!"
  "Keep your eyes open, babe." Stevie said adding two fingers inside her wife. "Cum for me babe." Stevie didn't  have to ask twice, because Tifani came hard pulling her even closer while they kept staring at each other.

    After cleaning up and taking a shower, Tifani went downstairs and finished lunch.
  "Steph, babe? Lunch is ready." Tifani called, but no one answered, so she decided to go look for her lover.
She went to Stevie's office, the studio, the TV room, their garden, even their garage, but she couldn't find her wife anywhere.
After Tifani had gave up on looking for Stevie, Lily came into the living room, barking like a crazy dog. "Calm down,baby." Tifani said, but Lily wouldn't stop. "Mommy will go with you, okay?" Tifani started following the dog, to find Stevie with her guitar at their gym.
"Hey love, it seems like Lily did a great jog calling her mommy's attention." She smiles and blows a kiss to her wife. "Now, sit down and enjoy."
Stevie started to play the first chords, and Tifani was already crying:
   "Do you always trust your first initial feeling
Special knowledge holds truth bears believing
I turned around
And the water was closing all around
Like a glove
Like the love that had finally, finally found me
Then I knew
In the crystalline knowledge of you
Drove me through the mountains
Through the crystal-like clear water fountain
Drove me like a magnet
To the sea
How the faces of love have changed turning
The pages
And I have changed oh, but you...you remain
Ageless
I turned around
And the water was closing all around
Like a glove
Like the love that had finally, finally found me
Then I knew
In the crystalline knowledge of you
Drove me through the mountains
Through the crystal-like clear water fountain
Drove me like a magnet
To the sea..."

"Thank you for being my best friend. My lover. My wife. And for giving me the biggest gifts I could ever dream of in my whole life, babe." Stevie is clearly holding the tears back while saying it. "Eu te amo, babe!" She says it with her amazing Californian accent and Tifani Bursts into tears.
  "Thank you for being my best friend, my wife and the love of my life, Steph." She dries a tear from her face and keeps going. "And thank you for giving me a family, and three amazing kids." She points to her belly and crawls onto Stevie, that receives her wife with a great smile.
They stay there loving each other until Tifani's stomach makes a huge noise. "I think our baby is hungry." Stevie laughs and Tifani blushes. Stevie is feeling a lot of pain on her hips, so Tifani helps her wife to stand up.

  "Babe, we need to tell the girls about their sibling." Stevie said and Tifani nodded, her mouth too full for her to say anything. "Then, we need to announce it to the world."
"What if we buy them some toys, and put it in a big box with some balloons and a letter from their new sibling?" Tifani says and Stevie giggles. "What's wrong with it, wifey?"
"It's soooo you, love." Tifani laughs. "It's cheesy, but soooooo you, Tiff." Stevie pretends. To be offended when Tifani flips her off.

—————————————————————

"Girls, I have a surprise for you in my room." Tifani says when they arrive home. "Don't run up the sta-" Before she can finish the girls are already running, so she just smiles and hear her daughters screaming when they find their mamma inside her room.
"That's the best surprise ever mommy!" Barbara hugs her mom, and gives her a kiss before going back to Stevie's arms.
"Oh babies, it's not that! I'm not the surprise." Stevie laughs and Tifani does the same. "Wait here!"
Stevie goes into their closet and brings a big box out.
"Open it. It's a gift from both of us to you. We actually had a big help from God as well."  Stevie says and Tifani starts to record the whole thing. The girls are too excited looking at the beautiful wrapping that they forget to open it.
"Open it girls." Tifani says and Stevie looks at the camera, blowing a kiss.
Barbara and Robin open then box, and a lot of balloons of all colors come out, making them giggle. There's also a few gifts for them, and the most special part, the letter.
"Can you read it, girls?" Stevie asks super excited.
"Course we can mamma!" The girls day super proud of themselves for being able to read.
  Okay, it says:  Dear Barb and Rob, you've been promoted to big sisters.
I will arrive around November, and I can't wait for us to meet.
I hope you liked the gifs,
      With love, your sibling!"

The girls stare at each other for a few seconds until Robin starts to laugh. "Is this a joke?"
"No baby, it isn't. Mommy is having a baby." Tifani says.
"Then where is it?" Robin starts to look around.
"The baby is still inside of mommy's belly, Rob." Stevie says. "It needs to grow."
"Mommy? Did you eat the baby?" Barbara says almost crying.
"No baby. Mommy went to the doctor, and they helped mommy to her the baby there with God's help!" Tifani says and the girls start to dance around, happy about being promoted to big sisters.
"I have the best family in the wholeeeee woooorld!" Barbara says and hugs both of her moms.

—————————————————————

Tifani's POV

The video of us telling the girls went viral, and the fans were by far the happiest people.
Our family wasn't happy by finding out through the internet, but they were all in love with the new baby coming to complain about how they found out.
Stevie and I are taking the girls to school today, and by what we found out, they've been telling every single soul about their new sibling.
"Hey Joanne, how are you?" Robin screams at one of her classmates, but the girl seems to avoid her, so she runs toward the red headed girl just to have a small talk and come back to us crying.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Stevie kneel down to be at her height. "What's the matter?"
"Joanne said she can't be my friend anymore, because her mom says that I'm not a good person." Robin tries to hold her sobs, but she is so hurt that she can't. "Just because I have two mommies, and her mom says that it is wrong, and that we are all freaks." My heart hurts, and I try to hold my tears back.
I see Stevie's body tense up, and I know that she's mad.
"Come here baby. Why don't we go to the restroom, so you can wash your face, then we take you to class?" I say and Robin nods. "We will be back in a second, Steph. Please don't do anything." I whisper to my wife and thank God for Barbara being already in class.
We come back and Stevie is still there holding her purse, staring at someone.
  "Stephanie, c'mon. Let's take our girl to class." She just nods and we walk robin to her class. "We love you, baby! Grandpa David is picking you up from school today!"  I say and wrap my hand around Stevie's.
  I know that she's feeling really shaken after what happened, and so am I, but I don't want anyone to think that they can hurt us. I feel Stevie's grip on my hand, and she is again staring at someone. I look the way she's looking and oh shit, she's staring at Joanne's mom. "I'm sorry babe." She says before heading the woman's way.
"Excuse me, Mrs. Jones?" Stevie says and when the woman turns around, she is so pale that I would laugh if it wasn't my wife there. "Who in the world do you think you are? I don't care in what you believe. I don't care if you hate us, or if you want us to burn in Hell." The woman tries to cut Stevie off, but she just raises her hand and keeps talking. "I'm not fucking done yet. My daughter is 6 years old, and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. She will not be treated like that by anyone. And if you don't wanna be in every single tabloid page because I'm suiting you, You better ask your daughter to apologize to my girl. Because your daughter is a lovely girl, that doesn't deserve to be raised in a environment full of prejudice. You should be deeply ashamed of yourself. Have a great day!" Stevie gave her the death stare in front of all the other parents and walked over, grabbing my hand and going back into the car, and while I was driving home, she broke down.