Rolling Stone

Narrator's POV

Tifani and Stevie are in love with their babies, and even though they're not getting much sleep, they wouldn't change a thing... Stevie can hear the babies fussing at their room, she looks over and see that her beautiful wife is still sleeping, so she puts her robe on and goes to their nursery. "Good morning sunshines! Did you have a good night of sleep?" She sits between their cribs and starts to talk with both of them. The girls are just staring at the mamma, making her feel so thankful for everything she has accomplished in her life: Fleetwood Mac, solo career,  sobriety, Tifani, and now their babies. "Who are mamma's girls? You are. Yes, you are!" Stevie tickles the girls and talks to them in a really high pitched voice.
After a while, Tifani wakes up and reaches for Stevie's hands, realizing that she's alone in their bed. She slowly walks to their girls' nursery just to find Stevie holding Robin, that was just looking at her mamma, like she could understand what Stevie was saying. Tifani snapped a picture, and stood at the doorway, just looking at her girls. "Good morning wifey..why did you wake up so early?" Stevie stared at her wife, and started to giggle. Tifani's hair was messy and her eyes had dark circles around them, but still she was the prettiest woman on Earth.
"Good morning Mrs Nicks. Our daughters decided that they wanted to fuss around early, and you looked so peaceful sleeping that I decided to take care of them myself!" Stevie places a sleepy Robin back on her crib, and walks towards Tifani, kissing her way up from Tifani's neck to her mouth. Tifani lets out a moan, and Stevie feels her panties getting ruined.
"I was just wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight." Stevie stares at Tifani, and feels her body getting tense. "We can ask your parents to watch the girls, and we can go watch a movie or something." She kisses her wife's nose. "I miss spending time just with you White Dove."
Tifani lets a laugh out, and her eyes fill with tears. "I bet you won't want to see me naked anymore hun. My body is disgusting, and I'm sure that you're never gonna think that I'm attractive anymore."  Tifani says and walks away, leaving a worried Stevie behind.
  After what felt like an eternity, Stevie decided to go look for her wife, finding her just in her underwear, staring at the mirror inside their closet. She can see tears coming down Tifani's face, and slowly approaches her, but Tifani is so lost in her thoughts that she just realizes that she's not alone when the older woman hugs her from behind, kissing her cheek. "Hey pretty, what you're doing?" Stevie asked looking at her wife's face through the mirror.
"I'm sorry Steph. For being weak, and so unworthy!"   Tifani just starts to shake, feeling her body not answer her commands. "I hate myself, Stephanie. All the treatments I've done went down the well, and I'm lost!" Her knees cannot support her body, and if Stevie wasn't there she would have fallen to the ground.
"Shhhh, it's okay Tifani. I'm here for you!" Stevie holds her wife and sits down with her, making Tifani sit between her legs, comforting her. She knew that once she had given birth to the girls, she would feel like that, so Stevie had also talked with her therapist, looking for some guidance in how to handle the situation. "I know I've said that millions of times, but you're the most beautiful woman in the universe." Stevie runs her hands through Tifani's scars on her legs and stopped on the C-section scar. "These scare just make you even prettier, and I don't care what your inner you is trying to tell you, because I'll prove that she's wrong and that you're wonderful. So, would you go on a date with me tonight?" Stevie's lust was all over the room, and she just wanted to show Tifani how much she love her.
"That's one of the reasons why I love you so much, Stephanie Lynn." Tifani says and kisses her. "Thank you for being by my side, and for being an amazing mom, and a great wife!" She leans on Stevie and let's her wife hug her and be intimate with her for the first time since their daughters were born. "And of course I'll go on a date with you!" She says and lays her head on her wife's shoulder, feeling safe and comfortable.
  ———————————————————————————
  "Mom, are you sure that you and dad can handle the girls?" Tifani yells from her closet while she's getting dressed. "I don't want you to feel like you have to do it." She shows up putting on a pair of nude colored heels.
"You look stunning sweetie!" Her mom grabs her hand and twirls her around. "And I bet Stevie will love to take this red dress off later!"
"Mooooom, can you not?" Tifani hides her face with her hands, blushing. "Now let's go downstairs, because I'm already late!"
  Before going downstairs, Tifani checks on her daughters one more time, kissing both of their heads. "Love you girls... be nice to Grandma and Grandpa!" She whispers and closes the nursery door.
  She gets to the living room to see her parents chatting with Stevie, and Davi comes back from the kitchen. "Woah sis, you look beautiful!" He hugs her and throws himself on the couch.
"He's right babe. You look amazing!" Stevie says walking towards her wife and giving her a passionate kiss, making Tifani moan.
"Okay girls, time for you to go!" Tifani's dad says and Stevie blushes realizing that her in-laws were there.
"Love you guys... just call me if you need anything!" Stevie says and drags Tifani with her, they hop on the car and Roy drives them to their destination.
  After their lovely dinner, they go to a movie theater and watch 'A Star Is Born'. The movie was super close to their reality, and they couldn't help but relate to the main characters somehow.
"I can't believe that she is alone now... it is just so heartbreaking!" Tifani sobs on their way to the car.
"I know White Dove, but the main reason why I wanted you to see this movie with me was so you could see that you can talk to me about anything, at anytime you need to! Thank you for giving me a family." Stevie held her wife tightly as Roy took them to Stevie's condo, where they spent the night having a lot of fun and sex.
———————————————————————————
   Tifani was super nervous for her first interview to Rolling Stone, and she just agreed after making sure that it was okay with Stevie if she was totally honest with them...
Andrea got to Stevie's mansion and was surprised when she knocked on the door, and Stevie Nicks opened it. She thought that just Tifani would be a part of the interview, but when she asked about it Stevie said that her wife wanted her and the girls to be part of the photo shoot too, so they could show their daughters to the world together.
Tifani got downstairs and gave Stevie a kiss before heading to the sofa where the interview would happen:
RS: So, how do you feel about being a mother?
TS: well, at first I felt like o was doing everything the wrong way, so it would be super freaky. But now, it's being great.
RS: And how would you describe Stevie as a mom?
TS: She's the one that keeps the balance. She's loving, helpful, and really good at calming the girls down.

The interview kept going for a long part of the day, with a lot of pauses when they would hear one of the babies crying from their nursery, or when Stevie made them lunch.
They took their first pictures as a family, none of the moms was wearing makeup, they were just wearing their regular clothes, aka cashmere, and doing their mom things.
Andrea almost bursted into tears when she saw the love that surrounded that family, and after the pictures were done, she told them that she would make sure that the world would see it.