Think about it

No one's POV

Tifani woke up to the alarm going off. It took her a few seconds to recognize the room she was in, and she could hear voices coming from the living room.
After she was done taking her shower and getting ready, she texted Karen to let Stevie know that it would be better if they met at the ultrasound place, and Karen never answered her.
Going down the stairs, Tifani can smell the coffee that her mom is brewing. She takes a deep breath and the smell of gardenias make her heart race. She gets to the kitchen to find her family (yes, that includes Stevie) having breakfast together. Lilly starts to bark at Tifani, calling their attention... Stevie stands up, and goes to greet her with a hug, but Tifani leans down to pat Lilly, ignoring Stevie completely. "Hey baby girl!! Mommy missed you soooooo much!" She grabs Lilly and walks to the table, placing the dog on her belly. "Good morning family, how did you sleep?" Simone is super mad at her daughter's attitude, and Stevie is still standing.
"Stephanie, I'm sorry. Just ignore your wife's behavior and come back to the table hun. I'm sure that you are hungry." Stevie walks back to the table, sitting by her mother-in-law. "So, I called Stevie here for your ultrasound today. She was going straight to the office, but I thought that it would be better for you two to see each other before that. And also, because I love cooking to Stevie. She always gives me the best complements!" Simone tries to break the ice, making everybody laughs, except for Tifani.
"Well, I'm glad to hear that she did not gave you a kiss." Tifani randomly says and keeps drinking her coffee. Stevie has tears in her eyes, Simone and Clodo are mad, and Davi stands up.
"Sis, can you shut up? For the last 3 and a half years, you're dating this amazing woman. And you've been through a lot together. Remember your car accident? Well, she is the one who handled everything. She kept calling us, and giving us updates 500 times a day! And when dad found out about his cancer? Do you remember that? She was there for all of us too. Stevie Freaking Nicks helped our dad to walk when he would feel a lot of pain, she held our hands when we thought he wouldn't make it. And she did it because she loves us, but most importantly, because she loves you! So, even though it's hard to look at her and not think about what happened yesterday, deal with it like a grown up woman. She is the mother of your kids sis, and you need to get through this together!" He walks by Stevie and gives her a kiss, before running up the stairs.
"So... did you have a good night of sleep, after the babies calmed down?" Stevie asked Tifani, pretending that nothing happened.
"Yes, and thank you for doing that for me!" Tifani gently rubs her belly. "They were so stressed, and when they heard their mamma, they went to sleep."
Tifani's parents slowly left the table, without being noticed by the two women, that seemed to be in a world of their own.
"You look beautiful White Dove." Stevie stares at the green orbes. "The house feels dead without you, and Lilly didn't want to go to bed with her mommy." She sadly smiled.
"The bed felt weird without you here, Steph." Tifani breaks the eye contact. "And I'm sorry for the way I ignored you earlier today. It was a childish thing to do. I want you to know that I love you more than anything in the whole world, but I need time to rethink my life!" She reaches for Stevie's hand, placing it in her belly. "It's like they know that you are here." Stevie is crying, and so is Tifani. "Meanwhile, I want you to be part of my pregnancy, and when the time is right, we will find our way together!" They hug each other, like a consolation prize for the time they will spend apart.
They are at the doctor's office right now, and both of them are nervous to see the babies.
"Hello there, it's such an honor to have royalty in my office!" Dr Grey shows up at the door.
"That's awesome!! Hey Meredith, how are you??" Tifani laughs, and Stevie hugs Mer. "And how's Rhiannon? I miss that little girl."
They chat for a while, and Meredith tells them about her wife's pregnancy, and that they will be due close to Tifani. "Are you ready to see your babies?" She ask s and Stevie reaches for Tifani's hand. "Yes, we are!"
"And here they are." She shows them the screen. "You will have 2 girls!" Tifani and Stevie are both crying, not just because of their daughters, but because of everything that is happening between them. Tifani knows that Stevie has nothing to do with the whole Lindsey thing, but she was too upset to let it go. Stevie is mad at herself, for first of all letting her past make her wife doubt her love, and for her not being strong enough to just make Tifani stay.
"Did you hear her, White Dove? We will have 2 little girls." Stevie kisses her wife's forehead.
"I can't wait to see mini yous running around the house. Thank you!"
Dr Grey tells them everything they needed to know for now, and asks Tifani to not stress too much. They leave the office, not knowing for sure when things are going to get better.
———————————————————————————
Tifani's POV

One month has passed, and Stevie and I are still not together. We talk every day, and she is always asking me to go back home, but I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do... I love her with all my heart, and I know she loves me too, but I'm too selfish/ scared to go back and see her memories with Lindsey around the house. I grab the phone. "Hello?" I hear the British accent that Christine has.
"Hey Chris, can I go over to your house?" I ask her. "I need some wisdom time." I laugh snd she tells me that she will be waiting for me.
"Hey love!" She says opening the door. "How are you? And my goddaughters?" She rubs my belly.
We start to chat and eat the amazing food that she made. "When are you gonna acknowledge the elephant in the room?" She randomly says. "I know you came hereto ask me some stuff, hun!" I nod and start. "I love Stephanie, I always did. Since I was born I've been listening to you guys, but what I felt for Stevie was deeper than the love I felt for the rest of you. It was, like I knew deep in my soul that we were meant to be together, that we were together in another life... and when we first met, and she found out about the wrecking mess I was, she just stood by me, not letting me down. She did not judge me, she just loved me, and it had been that way since then...
Of course that like a regular couple we always had our disagreements, but I never thought we would be apart for this long. The girls don't go to sleep until they can hear her voice, neither do I. She calls us every night, asks about my day, sings for us to sleep, and she even comes over for dinner sometimes. My heart breaks every time she leaves, but I'm too scared that if I go back home, I'll find out that she doesn't love me anymore!" I have tears going down my cheek, and I can feel Christine hugging me tight.
"Hun, I'll tell you the same thing I told Stevie a few days ago...
Since I met her, I've never seen her so in love with someone. Since the day you first met, when she wouldn't stop talking about you in the flight, we knew that she felt something. You know her, she has this weird thing about feeling people's energy and stuff, and Karen and I listened to her talking about you through the whole night.
But here's the thing you need to understand: Lindsey will always be an important and big part of her life. They've known each other for over 35 years, and what they had was deep, love. They will always have to sing songs that make them remember those times, and they will always be each other's inspiration. It's like me and John, I know that we are back together now, but when we weren't, we still had each other's back and we will always be inspired by each other. That's how it will always be, and it  doesn't mean that they passionately love each other."   Christine stares at me. "She loves you so much Tiff, and it breaks my heart to see you two suffer over something none of you have fault for. You can hate him forever, but Stevie did not know about any of that, none of us did. And we were not happy when that happened.
We all love you, and care about these girls that you're carrying! Now, you go to sleep, and think about it."
  I can barely sleep, and when I feel the pressure in my bladder, I run to the bathroom. After that, I decide to go downstairs to see if Chris is already awake. 
There's no one in the kitchen, but the door leading to the garden is open. "Good morning Chris!" I say making her jump. "Whatcha ya doin?" I laugh when she jumps.
"I'm going to brew some fresh tea, so I decided to come here, and grab the leaves." She gives me a hug, talking the my belly, too. "What are your plans for today? Are you staying for lunch? I can make you my special lasagna." She puta the kettle on the stove, and we wait for the tea to be ready.
"I'm actually going home!" She wildly looks at me. "Not my parents house. I mean, my home. With my wife and our little dog!" She jumps in excitement. "I'm actually going right now!!! Thank you so much Chris. I love yooou!" I give her a hug and grab my purse, driving down to my house.  I can't wait to see my beautiful wife.