From the islands you see, Li Galli and Capri

Tifani's POV

I don't know where we are going to our honeymoon, all I know is that Stevie, Karen, Emily an dum mom planned it. We are going to stay out for 2 weeks, and Emily is staying at the house, taking care of Lilly and Just hanging ou in California. 
"Babe, can you tell me where we're going?" I give Stevie a kiss. "We are flying for almost 5 hours now, and I don't know if it's worthy to try to sleep here or now!" I hate when I'm the only one to not know what is happening.
"White Dove, that's a surprise. It was super hard to find the perfect destination in a week, and now I just want you to enjoy the flight with me." She starts to watch Twilight and I roll my eyes, going back to my book. I'm super tired, but I'm glad that my wedding dress is super comfy... I keep looking around the plane, and for a while I don't feel comfortable. It's unexpected and weird, but I think all the demons are trying to come out once more. My inner me is whispering, saying that Stevie will never really love me, and that she just got married to me for comfort, and that my dad is going to be happy when he dies because he won't have to worry about his anorexic and weird daughter. The thoughts get stronger and I feel like I'm going to throw up, it makes me run to the bathroom and I know that the thoughts are just part of my trauma, but it's hard.
"Babe, what's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" Stevie holds my hair back and helps me to clean my face.
"Stephanie, I want you to be honest with me, okay?" I look at her and she shakes her head. "Am I enough for you? Or am I just a comfortable person for you to come back home after a tour?" She looks at me and says.
"I would never get married to anyone just for comfort. I would never open up about my life with anyone that I did not want to stand it with, and I would never break someone else's heart just to feel better. I love you Tifani Jane Nicks, and I always will! Now, you go lay down with me because we still have a few hours ahead of us." We go to our seats and lay together.
After what feels like 5 seconds, Stevie wakes me up and tells me to fasten my seatbelts, because we are going to land.
"Welcome to Italy White Dove, I hope you like it!" She helps me to get out of the plane and we head to the hotel. It is the same one she talked about in 'In your dreams' and it makes me feel better after we are settled in our room.
"Steph, can you wait in the bathroom while I fix some things here?" I have some things planned to our first official night together.
Stevie has been so understanding and patient since the beginning of our relationship; and even when I asked her to wait for one more week after the doctor released me, she never complains and I feel so loved. I bought a few things that we've talked about before, like a strap-on, cuffs, and a blindfold. I spread the items on the bed and change into the bra and panties that I have planned for this occasion.

~Smut~
"You can come out now babe." I yell and watch her mouth drop when she sees everything I've planned. "Close your mouth for now babe, I don't want it to get tired early." I sensually walk towards her and she gives me a kiss. I help her take her clothes off, and after she's done, I lay her down in bed. "Now, I'll make you feel good babe, because you're my wife and I love you so much." I start to kiss her face, trailing the kisses down getting to the curve of her neck making her moan. "Do you like that Stephanie?" I keep teasing her sensitive stop while my hands wander and find their way to her breasts. I grab her right nipple and squeeze it, making her moan even harder.
"White Dove, please... don't torture me!" Stevie rolls her eyes, and I take her left nipple in my mouth, she holds a fistful of my hair and pulls me closer. I start to touch her folds, tracing my way up and down her lips.
"You're so wet Mrs. Nicks, but I think I can help you with that." I go down on her, kissing her clit and then I start to suck on it. Stevie moans harder as my pace gets faster, I insert 2 fingers inside her and when I feel that she's about to cum, I abruptly stop. She whimpers and complains when I leave the bed. "Do not look Steph, I'll be back in a second." I take the strap-on and I go back to bed, placing the toy in her entrance.
"Fuck babe, do it!" Stevie thrusts her hips against the strap-on looking for more contact. I put it inside her and keep thrusting until she screams my name and squirts all over the bed. "Oh fuck! It feels so good babe." She says breathing heavily.
"You made a mess babe." I start to thrust it again, her face blushing. "But it's okay, and I want you to enjoy your first night as a married woman!" My thumb finds her clit and I press it thrusting even harder and faster. I feel so wet, looking at Stevie right now. "Come for me Steph, cum for me babe." "OH FUUCK!" Stevie yells and cima one more time.
  I take off the strap-on and climb onto her lap, we start to grind and I'm so wet that she moans with the feeling.  "Steph, you're amazing. I love you!" I give her a kiss while we keep slowly picking the pace. I'm in top of her and we are moving faster, she holds my hips and dictates the rhythm while I squeeze both of her breasts. "Ooh fucking shit, I'm so close Stephanie. Babe, I'm gonna cum!" I start to scream and I can feel the orgasm coming. I kiss her and we keep moving until she reaches her orgasm, too.
"Woah; that was amazing White Dove, but now we have to get rest. I wanna take you to a tour tomorrow morning! I love you Mrs Nicks, more that the universe itself." She gives me a kiss and we go to sleep, naked and tangled.
I don't know what the future holds me, but I'm sure that if I'm with Stevie I'll be happy.