Santa Claus is coming to town...

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!
Thank you so much for all the support you've given me and this story. Without you, I would have given up.
Love you all!!

Narrator's POV

Stevie and Tifani decided that they wanted to have Christmas at their house, with a big celebration on Christmas Eve, and a family gathering Christmas Day. Tifani is still trying to get used to the crunches, but she feels way better after almost 3 weeks home, even though the whole situation with her dad has gotten her to always feel sick.
"White Dove, the rest of your family is here!" Tifani can hear Stevie yelling through the bathroom doors, but she does not feel strong enough to stand up... she's been sitting in the bathroom floor for almost one hour, wondering how her life is going to be when her dad is gone. Her thoughts are interrupted when someone opens the door, and she sees Stevie looking at her.
"I need you to hold me Stephanie. Just hold me!" Tifani says, and when Stevie sits on the floor with her she breaks down. "I can't lose him Steph, I just can't. I don't know what to do! What if he never sees my brother graduating? What if he never get to meet our kids? What if he leaves my mom alone?" Tifani cries even harder, and Stevie says. "Wait, say that again?" "What if he leaves my mom alone?" Tifani blushes realizing what she said. "No, before that." Stevie cleans her tears.
"Forget about that Stephanie, I was just freaked out. I'm happy with you, and I will always respect your decision." Stevie smiles and gives Tifani a slow kiss.
"We can try." Stevie says, and Tifani just stares at her. "I mean, my life is crazy and so is yours, but we can manage. I know I said that I did not want kids more than a thousand times, but now that I'm with you I want to try!" Tifani is crying and so is Stevie, both of them never thought they would have this conversation.

Tifani's POV

Stevie and I go downstairs and find her living room full of life, laughter and happiness... since my dad told us about his diagnosis, a lot of things changed. He decided (after Stevie gave him a lecture) that they are moving to the US, so we can be around and help them with whatever they need, and I am sure that everything is going to work the way it is supposed to.
Mick is flirting with Emily, and I'm pretty sure that something is going to happen between them, and it makes me so happy that I helped a little.
After dinner we all go to exchange our gifts, and they say that I have to be the last one since people still had birthday gifts to give to me... when I'm the only one without gifts, Roman gives me a little box and I open it to see a Pandora bracelet in there. I give him a hug and start to tickle him, he runs to Lori's lap and tries to hide. "Babe, I'm going to use the restroom, and you keep opening your gifts." Stevie gives me a kiss on the forehead and I keep waiting to finish opening my gifts.
"This one is mine, love." Christine hands me a little box, with a little Dove charm. Vanessa Carlton is next, giving me a rabbit one. I think it's weird but keep opening it... Mick gives me a letter one, followed my John that gives me a guitar one. Lori and Chris give me a Ferris wheel one, Emily a coffee cup one, my parents give me a rose one, and after a few more gift, my brother comes with one lady charm, a little ring with a heart around it.
"Sorry bro, but I think you chose the wrong one... nobody is getting married here." I mess around with his hair, when a song starts to play... I look around to see Vanessa, Lori, Jessie, Katie and Sharon singing while Christine plays the piano, my brother the guitar, John the bass and Mick a tambourine:
"For all you brokenhearted lovers lost
Go find another one
Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late
White rabbits on the run
It's hard to know what's good for you
I know she'll let you down
But the fever breaks when it's too much to take
So you can put your weapons down
And all you'll hear is the music
And beauty stands before you
And love comes back around again
It's a carousel, my friend
Never too late to change the pace
So all the days creep up on you
But the goodness is something you don't have to chase
Cause it's following you
And all you'll hear is the music
And beauty stands before you
And love comes back around again
It's a carousel, my friend
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh,
I thought I heard your voice in the thunder
It's the owl casting spells that we're under
Under
Ooh
And all I hear is the music
And beauty stands before me
And love comes back around again
It's a carousel, my friend
It's in the music
And beauty stands before you
And love comes back around again
It's a carousel, a carousel
It's a carousel, my friend
Time won't wait, so don't be late
White rabbits on the run..."

I start to cry, and I see Stevie coming back with the cutest smile on her face, she has a box on her hand. Karen is recording everything, and I can hear people cheering in the background.
"White Dove, I never thought I would find someone that would make me feel like this... I never thought I would be able to love someone the way I love you, and I know that you keep asking yourself why I never gave the moon necklace to you, right?" At this point I start to laugh, how can she know me so well?  I shake my head and she opens the box, revealing the moon necklace. "This necklace represents for me unconditional, never ending love... I just give it to people who I know that will always be by my side. I'm too old to kneel down, but will you be by my side forever, White Dove?" I can't say anything so I just shake my head and give her a passionate kiss, just stoping to look at her in the eyes and say.  "I do... Stephanie Lynn Nicks, I will be by your side forever!" Everybody cheers and congratulate us, my dad tells us to go outside to see the fireworks, and when the clock announces that it's now December 25th, I hug my fiancée from behind and whisper into her ear. "Merry Christmas babe. I love you!" I bite her earlobe making her moan.
"HEY, YOU TWO GO FIND A ROOM!" John yells, Stevie flips him off and I realize how close him and Christine are. I wink at her making her blush.
"Merry Christmas, the merriest of them all! I love you too White Dove, I always will." We keep watching the fireworks and I'm sure that our love is stronger than anything.
——————————————-

I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT!!!
Just FYI: I'll be moving back to Brazil on Friday, so I don't know if I'll update until next week.
Love you all