Reunited

This chapter is going to start being narrated by my sister of the moon, Emily.

    Emily's POV

I'm taking care of Stevie's dog while they're at their honeymoon, and it's awesome. I get to walk with Lilly in the morning, then run at the beach, do yoga and even throw parties if I want to.
  I never thought I would be friends with Stevie Nicks and the rest of the Mac family... I have a huge crush on Mick, and it is harder to control my feelings now that he's always around.
  I'm making dinner and Tusk is blasting through the speakers, when someone knocks on the door. I go open the door, when I see Mick standing there.
"Hey Em, I came here to talk to Stevie, but I assume they're not home yet." His British accent kills me. "I'll come here another time." But before he starts to walk away I say.
"I'm making dinner, and I'll be by myself... I can for sure use some company." He smiled and walked in. "They are supposed to arrive here tomorrow evening, I still don't know what time." I can feel his eyes burning on my back while I turn to grab the wine, pouring him a glass.
"Thank you darling. How's your life goin?" Mick stands up and gets closer to me.
"It's going great. I finish college next semester, and I already hav a job offer on Broadway." Mick starts to clap, and bowls.
"I knew since the day I first met you, that you are a talented little thing!" He smiles and girava my hand, giving it a peck. "Now, why don't we just go to the desert part?" He pulls me closer and gives me a kiss. I start to moan, and we keep making out for what felt like hours.
"I- I can't do it... I mean, I should not be doing it!" I say, but I'm wishing for him to don't agree with me.
"Love, I'll not force you to do anything, but I cannot stop thinking about you. Since the day we met. You stole my heart." Mick says and steps back. "I'm sorry, I think I'm gonna go home!" He starts to walk towards the door.
"WAIT! I have a crush on you since I can remember, so I'll not miss the chance." I say and pull him close to me, attacking his lips. I can feel him getting hard, when I'm grinding is his lap.
  After a few minutes we don't have control anymore. I just have his shirt on, and he still had his pants on. His hands wander around my body, finding the way to my core, and he's teasing me. "Aaah Mick. I. Need. You." I say when I feel him hardness against my thigh. Mick unzip his pants and I take off my panties, giving him more access to my dripping folds. He is playing with me, his head is in my entrance and he groans. "You're so tight Em." He thrusts in and out, picking up the pace. Thrusting harder each time. I am on fire, he is holding me against the wall, I jump on him and it gets easier for both of us.
"I'm so close babe!" I say and he makes me bounce, teasing my clit, and I can feel the burning on my lower stomach, and I just close my eyes as I feel my walls tighten around his dick. "Ooooh fuck Mick!" I kiss his neck, and my body goes numb, he thrusts harder, coming inside of me.
We are still in the same position, making out, when we wear someone clearing the throat... we see Stevie and Tifani at the doorway. Tifani has a shocked look on her face, and Stevie is laughing. "You owe me 50 bucks White dove." She walks closer. "And you two, go put your clothes on." Mick and I are too shocked to say something, so we just grab our clothes and go to change.

Tifani's POV

Stevie and I got home and saw a different car in the driveway. "Who is in here with Em?" I open the door to Stevie.
"I bet 50 bucks that Em and Mick are having sex right now." She laughs. "Stephanie Lynn, shut up! They would never be having sex in our house... I trust my sister!" I help her with our bags and we find the door open. I can smell something burning, so I go to the kitchen to find the lasagna burnt inside the stove. "What the hell happened to Emily?" I talk to myself when we hear noises coming from the living room. Stevie and I walk there hand on hand to find the weirdest scenario: Mick was holding Emily's legs, pressing her against the wall and they are making out. I clear my throat and they stop, Emily's face is red, and Mick has hickeys all over his neck.
"You owe me 50 bucks White Dove." Stevie says and gets closer to them. "And you two, go put your clothes on." Mick and Emily just walk and pick up their clothes.
"I. Can't. Believe. It." I'm still in shock, and Stevie is just laughing.

After that, the four of us order pizza, and talk until the sun rise. I'm not drinking because the doctor said it would be easier for the process, but the three os them are drunk.
"Listeeeeeeen to the wiiiinddddd bloooooooow, watchhhhh theeeee suuun riiiiiiiseee." Emily is yelling while Mick holds her from behind. Stevie is sitting with me in a chair by the pool.
"Thank you for embracing my family Steph." I kiss her and we kindly smile to the new couple.
—————————————————————————

No one's POV

Tifani wakes up and runs to the bathroom. She has not been feeling good for a while now, and after she throws up, she realizes that she is late.
Stevie is rehearsing with the rest of Fleetwood Mac for a charity concert, and she is usually super tired.
They have been trying to have a baby for a while, and the first 3 tries were not successful, which made Tifani feel like she was failing. So as soon as her morning sickness is gone, she runs to a drawer and grabs a pregnancy test. She waits until the result is ready, and she decides to surprise Stevie.

Stevie's POV

This reunion for the Charity concert is driving me crazy. I hate the idea that Lindsey and I have to sing some of our most emotional songs now... he used to be the person I loved the most, and now he's back, when I have everything is the time that he wants me back.
I'm lost in my thoughts when the car parks and Roy helps me with my bags. "Have a great night Stevie. Tell Tifani I said hi." He hugs me. "You too Roy. I'll tell her. Bye bye!" I walk into the house that is dark, and I can't find Tifani anywhere. "White Dove, I'm home..." I yell and walk into our room. 
  The room is empty, but I find a note with a stick with 2 pink stripes.

"Stephanie Lynn Nicks, you're going to be a mom!!!
I know you're stressed and tired, but I really want to make our first date as a family special, so I took Lilly to my parents' house, they will take good care of her.
Roy is aware of where he has to take you...
  You have 2 hours to get ready babe.
    We can't wait to see you, with all our love
        Tifani & your baby (ies)."
I have tears coming down my face, and I can't wait to see Tifani.
  After I'm ready, Roy takes me to our favorite restaurant, and I see my beautiful wife sitting in a table at the back of the restaurant.
"Excuse me ma'am, but have you seen a pretty girl. She looks a lot like you, but she was not glowing the last time I saw her..." I whisper to Tifani's ear and she smiles. "I don't see that girl anywhere, so would you like to join me for dinner tonight?" Tifani stands up and throws herself at the older woman.
"We are going to have a child Steph."Tifani kisses me and we are both crying. "I know White Dove, am sim so proud of you! Thank you for giving me the best gift ever." I sat down and we started to chat away.
  We start to plan the baby's nursery and how we are going to announce this news to the world.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

Pink or Blue?