My voice will haunt you... part 2

Author's note: I ended up posting the last chapter by mistake, and it was not done yet... this is be a little shorter because I will just finish that one, and have a transition...
Thank you all so much, for reading and liking the story.
Trigger warning: Eating disorders
~~
Tifani's POV

After I checked on my dress, I pulled my cellphone out and texted my family group chat:
"Guys, just checking in with you. I'm alive, in a super fancy restaurant in Columbus. She is not here yet, and I hope I'll not embarrasse myself to death. Wish me luck!"
I send it, and keep smiling and staring at my phone when I hear footsteps. I feel like I'm going to throw up.  So I look up and see the most beautiful woman in front of me, again. I put my phone on my pocket and stand up, to greet her.
"I'm sorry I am a little late. There's a baseball game tonight and we could not get past the stadium." Stevie says and reaches out to give me a hug. She is so short, even with the platform boots.
"You're totally fine Stevie. I just got here a few minutes ago. I just checked in with my parents... their most important rule: Always check in, and let us know with who you are." I feel like a 10 year old telling her about my rules. My inner me is super mad at me right now.  She sees the weird look on my face and giggles, sitting down and pointing for me to do the same.
"I totally understand them... when my niece was traveling with me, I would always ask her to do that. But let's just talk about us right now, right?" She said and I swear I could see my inner me slapping herself on the face. She will never want to see me again.
" Thank you so much for inviting me for dinner. I did not believe at first, but when Karen said that you wanted to know about my performance, I knew it wasn't a prank." I say and start playing with the napkins. Not looking at her.
" I felt like I had to know more about you... yesterday night I felt our connection and I thought it was worth the trying." She says and reaches out for my hand. "You don't need to be nervous. Right now, I'm just Steph having dinner with a friend." She stares at me, and I feel that she's reading my soul... she was seeing all the pain inside. I know that she is using her crystal vision.
"Thank you Steph. I am just not used to having someone that I can share things without saying a word. I bet you don't like what you see when you're reading my soul." I can feel my eyes filling with tears, but I manage to hold them inside... all the weird/magic connection is broken when the waitress comes and asks if we are ready to order. I order a salad and some pasta. Stevie says she's going to have the same. And soon as the waitress leaves, she squeezes my hand, and I realize that she never let go of it. I give her a smile, and we start to talk about her tour and the trips she's planning after the tour is over... she asks me about my year here, my musical performances (that were over the weekend before the concert) and it felt like we have know each other our whole lives.
The food arrived and we ate in a comfortable silence. I would lose myself in her beautiful locks, but I came back from my trance when she started to talk.
"I'm stuffed. It's been so long since I ate pasta! I was needing it." She says and laughs. I just look at her, and can imagine how wonderful would it be to wake up by her side every single day. TIFANI STOP, YOU ARE GETTING CRAZY.  She is the Queen of Rock and Roll, and you're just a fat bitch. My inner me tells me, and some tears start to fall down my cheeks.
"Hun, are you okay?" She looks worried when I stand up and run into the restroom.
Once I am in the restroom, I empty all the content of my stomach into the toilet and just sit there crying. I have been able to manage my eating disorder pretty well, but when I'm too anxious there's nothing I can do about it.
I don't know how much time has passed, but I start to hear the click of heels, and I just sit there, and close my eyes hoping the person does not see my ruined dress through the stall's open door.
  The steps stop, and the faucet turns on. Please, just wash your hands and go away! I mentally prayed... I never liked anyone to see me when I was having my attacks, it made me feel even more worthless.
The person started to move again, and I felt a hand rubbing my back, and then holding my hair back.
"Here sweetie. I always carry some tissues with me." She handed me a Hérmes tissue, and kept rubbing my back. "I am sure we can call it for the night, right?" She says and helps me to stand up... I am washing my face, and I cannot look at the mirror. I know she realized that something is wrong. She will probably ask Roy to take me back home. I always ruin everything. I am losing myself in my own thoughts... I feel like I can't breathe.
"Earth to Tifani... Are you okay? Sure you don't wanna go home?" I shake my head, and more tears fall " I'll call Roy to take us to the hotel then... can you be by yourself for a few minutes?" She is looking so worried that I feel bad about it.
"I can... thank you so much Stevie." I do not dare to look at her for more than 5 seconds. I stare at her boots now. She's pats my shoulder and leaves the restroom.
I cannot control myself, I start sobbing and I can feel my hands shaking.
"Sweetie, Roy is already here." Stevie says and walks into the restroom again. When she sees me shaking, she hugs me and takes me to the exit.
  Roy is outside, and I can see how his facial expression changes when he sees me... he opens the door for me and Stevie.
"Can you go through Starbucks before heading to the hotel? I would like a Venti black coffee. Do you want something Tifani?" I shake my head and just stare at the window. I still can feel my hands shake and I know she's looking at me. It started to rain, and the raindrops that hit the window remind of of a song. Silver Springs, one of my favorites... I start humming it and I can feel that Stevie is super close to me, so I just close my eyes and fell asleep.
I am not sure of what's going to happen next, but her voice sure casted a spell on me.

HEY GUYS. I hope you're liking this story. I apologize for my English mistakes. It is not my first language and sometimes I get a little messed up.
I would love you to comment and let me know what you are thinking of if.

Love you guys