Epilogue

How the heck do I write so fast? And on my phone, no less. Weird. You guys probably weren't expecting an update this soon, but... HOW COULD I STOP MYSELF FROM WRITING ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE?! Anyways, read on.

EPILOGUE.

6 MONTHS LATER.

    "....You may now kiss the, uh, groom."

    The smile on Seung Hyun's lips was unfaltering as he leaned forward, pressing his lips to Jiyong's forehead first then moving down to his lips as was the ritual. The kiss was perfect, in his opinion; soft and sweet, and most of all, it was an important part of the sealing of their marriage. Jiyong was still shaking, nervous about the whole thing, but as Seung Hyun touched his arm with caring hands he calmed down and kissed back lovingly.

    It was perfect.

    Applause broke out. Not many had come to Vegas for their ceremony; the few in attendance were Taeyang, Daesung, SeungRi, CL, Bom, of whom had been let in on the secret after noticing the way Jiyong and Seung Hyun were acting, and Mai. But the sound of clapping and even a few yells sounded just as good as a full crowd. In all honesty Seung Hyun could not have had a better wedding if one had been thrown at his face and paid for with a million dollars. Here, with Jiyong, with his friends watching, he couldn't be happier.

    "I love you," Jiyong murmured against his lips before they both pulled away and linked hands, starting down the aisle.

    Seung Hyun pretended to fiddle with the collar of his tux. "Well, I suppose might love you, too."

    Jiyong rolled his eyes as they exited through the doors, then leaned up and pressed his lips to Seung Hyun's cheek. "Seriously, though. I do love you."

    "I love you, too, Kwon Jiyong," Seung Hyun said in reply, meaning those words with every single heartbeat.

     "So... Are you ready to tell me where we're going for our honeymoon?" Jiyong asked, a pout set on his lips. Now they were leaving the chapel and heading to the building where the after party was being held.

    "No... That would ruin the suprise of it all!" Seung Hyun chatised.

    Jiyong leaned against Seung Hyun as they walked. "I know. I guess you aren't gonna break like on our first date?"

    "Not a chance."

    Grinning, Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Fair enough."

    They continued down the pathway until they reached the small building that would hold their after party. Before they went in, Seung Hyun put his lips to Jiyong's ear and whispered, just to tease him, "But I know you'll love it."

    They got seated quickly. With the number of attendees being quite low, the party was not going to last very long or be that big, but frankly Seung Hyun did not care. After a bit of chatter between the people in attendance, Taeyang soon announced, "Let's all say something about the beautiful couple."

    Jiyong rolled his eyes at the sappy words but tuned in just to hear what his friends had to say. Bom took the stand first, her smile wide.

    "When CL first told of this new couple... I was, to say the least, shocked. Of course, I knew you two got along really well and were good friends, but I'd always guessed you two were straight. And, I'll say it, I might have had a crush on Seung Hyun a while back - although it was little, so don't worry about me stealing him from you, Jiyong." Everyone laughed. "But, as I watched you two, I realized that you guys had a chemistry that not a lot of other couples possess. And so, I hope you two have a happy marriage, and that you two don't end up killing each other before year one is over."