C h a p t e r 26 ~ Hopeful

You guys are probably like "OMG Update already?" And I'm like "Hell yeah you guys are gonna love this chapter" and then

WTF am I doing .-. Just read on xD

CHAPTER  26

    An hour or so later - he wasn't exactly sure of the time - Seung Hyun was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling his shirt back on to cover up his previously naked body. No matter what anyone said, Seung Hyun hated being naked for very long. Nights with Jiyong were probably the longest times that Seung Hyun ever spent without clothes on. On the left side of the comfy hotel room bed, Jiyong was on his stomach, the blanket covering his body as he read something on his phone. He, unlike Seung Hyun, was probably not going to put on any clothes for a while yet.

    "What are you reading?" Seung Hyun asked in a drowsy tone as he crawled back to Jiyong's side. He still remembered Jiyong's words the evening before, and hoped dearly that his boyfriend was no longer thinking about such things.

    "Instagram," Jiyong replied, his eyes flicking briefly from the screen to flash a smile at the older man.

     "What's the point of that kind of stuff?" Seung Hyun asked, scowling. He'd never really liked the idea of social sites like Facebook and Instagram.

     "It's fun," Jiyong persisted. "If you got an official account, you could keep in touch with me more often while I'm gone; see what's happening and that kind of stuff."

    Seung Hyun blew a puff of air. "Are you trying to make me get an Insta account just for you?"

    "Maaaybe."

    Seung Hyun chuckled softly, draping one arm over Jiyong's bare back. "That won't work on me, silly," he chatised lightly, moving his nose to the crook of Jiyong's neck.

    "'Cause you're so damn stubborn," Jiyong said in agreement, his voice light with amusement. He locked his phone, slid it onto the nightstand next to the bed, and turned over to face Seung Hyun.

    "Hi," Seung Hyun whispered.

    "Yo," Jiyong replied.

    Chuckling under his breath, Seung Hyun leaned forward and placed a lingering kiss on Jiyong's forehead. Jiyong sighed in contentment, closing his eyes briefly before pulling away to curl up against Seung Hyun's chest. Seung Hyun put his arms around Jiyong's waist carefully, feeling love pulse through his body with every heartbeat. As long as Jiyong was there, he didn't need anything else. "Did I hurt you at all?" Seung Hyun asked, wanting to make sure of it before they fell asleep.

    "Nah," Jiyong replied. He opened his eyes to meet Seung Hyun's concerned gaze. "I'm fine, I promise. I told you before we came that I was mostly healed, babe."

    Seung Hyun felt the guilt he'd had before begin to simmer down. "Good," he replied. "Are you tired, jagiya?"

    Jiyong stared at Seung Hyun in shock. "You've never called me that before, Hyun."

     "Should we start now?" Seung Hyun smiled, amused by his boyfriend's reaction. It was just so adorable.

     Jiyong looked thoughtful for a moment before he pulled himself towards Seung Hyun's chest once more, curling up and closing his eyes with a slight purr-like sound. "Okay," he said, "jagiya."

     Butterflies burst forth in Seung Hyun's stomach at the new nickname exchange between the both of them. "Goodnight, jagiya," he retaliated.

    He could feel Jiyong's smirk against his shirt. "Dork," the younger grumbled playfully.

    "Oh, hush," Seung Hyun laughed, rolling his eyes. "I'm tired, so shut up and let me sleep."