C h a p t e r 27 ~ Our Forever

CHAPTER 27

Seung Hyun stared up at Jiyong's shock-filled gaze, feeling the nerves pounding against his ribcage. Jiyong was frozen, his jaw hanging slack. He's going to say no. I've moved so fast. I'll have to wait-

"Yes!" Jiyong screamed, throwing himself forward into Seung Hyun's arms. The tears were sliding down his face fast and hot now. "Yes, I will marry you, Choi Seung Hyun! God, yes."

Relief swamping through him, Seung Hyun tightened his arms around Jiyong's waist and felt tears begin to fall from his own eyes. Tears of joy. "I love you, baby boy," he whispered into his ear, voice choked with emotion.

"God, I love you s-so much," Jiyong sobbed out. He was clinging to Seung Hyun like a lifeline, his joyful tears making the shirt that he clutched turn dark.

"Shh," Seung Hyun cooed, moving Jiyong so they were face to face. Then, with a smile, he slid the ring he had bought just a few hours ago onto Jiyong's ring finger. "I promise to take care of you. Forever. Don't ever feel like I'll betray you, 'cause I couldn't bear to ever hurt you."

Jiyong gave him a small smile, his lip quivering as he worked to calm himself down. "I know."

Seung Hyun kissed him, soft and sweetly, the simple exchange filled with all the love both of them would ever need. His lips glided over to Jiyong's neck, hovering over the soft skin before leaving butterfly kisses down his throat. "Are you ready to head home?" he asked hesitantly.

"Is 'head home' a codeword for us to go make love back at the hotel room?"

"Is that even a question?"

~ ~ ~

"SEUNG HYUN ASKED YOU WHAT?!" Taeyang screamed over the phone, his voice filled with shock as well as joy for the newly engaged couple.

Jiyong, who had called Taeyang to tell him the news after a shower after his and Seung Hyun's 'session,' winced away from his loud yell. "Ow! Stop trying to shatter my eardrums, Youngbae."

Youngbae sighed, finally managing to calm himself down. "Sorry. But you said yes? When's the marriage? Are we gonna get to come? What the hell is your guys' plan?"

"Actually..." Jiyong had to swallow back an evil laugh. "We were a bit too busy to do much planning."

"Busy--? Ewww."

Jiyong snorted. "I'll be talking to Seung Hyun about it sometime soon, so I'll give you the details then. I'll talk to you later."

"Details about you two having sex or the marriage?"

"Youngbae!"

"Okay! Sorry. Bye."

The line went dead. Scowling, Jiyong locked his phone and slid it into his pocket just as an arm wrapped around him from behind. "Mm," Seung Hyun purred, sounding content and overjoyed. "You smell nice."

Jiyong closed his eyes, savoring Seung Hyun's arms around his body. Married. We're getting married... So we'll have this forever. Forever... He reopened his eyes to find that Seung Hyun was staring at him gently. Without replying, Jiyong simply leaned forward and kissed Seung Hyun's cheek. "You're so good," he murmured.

"In bed or to you?"

"Both."

Seung Hyun laughed. "We didn't eat, so do you want to go out and eat dinner?"

"It's only dinner time?"

"Yeah." Seung Hyun nodded. "Almost six. So? Hungry or no?"

Jiyong replied, "Hungry."