C h a p t e r 14 ~ Thinking of You

Damn, 14 chapters already? Wow. This suprises even me. But it's good.

The thought of GD and T.O.P reading this scares me XD Just needed to say that

OKAY ENOUGH JUST READ ON.

--

C H A P T E R  14

        Jiyong groaned.

      It was the fifth time that TaeYang had taken a misstep during their dance practice. Something was bothering the vocalist even though he seemed to not want anyone to realize it. A month had passed by in a flash, and it seemed almost perfect. Of course something had to ruin it; After Daesung had left for Japan to do some promotional stuff, TaeYang seemed to get depressed. Jiyong had his suspicions, but was still annoyed that TaeYang wasn't just coming to Jiyong and asking him about it. Besides, Jiyong had managed to be with Seung Hyun and was always ready to help his friends, so wasn't he capable of helping his bandmate with his problem - well,whatever the hell his problem truly was.

       At least Seung Hyun seemed as pissed as Jiyong was. "Youngbae, that is the fiftieth time that you've done something like that," Seung Hyun growled. His dark hair was swept to the side, plastered to the sides of his face with sweat. Jiyong would have though he was sexy - as if he didn't already - were it not for the fact that he wanted to just help TaeYang so that he would just get over whatever was bothering him.

      TaeYang ducked his head. "Guys, I'm sorry..."

       "Just tell me what is wrong," Jiyong interrupted.

       "I... Jiyong, c'mon, it's nothing. Let's just start over." TaeYang turned around and began to start the dance over again. His voice was unwavering; He wasn't gonna give anything away.

        Seung Hyun and Jiyong could not help but exchange a knowing glance yet say nothing. Rolling his eyes, Jiyong grabbed the iPod and turned it off instead. "Let's just take a break for now. Seung Ri, TaeYang, will you guys go get us a table at a resteraunt or something?"

       Seung Ri nodded, smirking, and dragged TaeYang from the room. Jiyong turned as soon as the sound of the large door shutting resonated throughout the mirrored practice room, facing Seung Hyun with a smile. "So?"

      Seung Hyun grinned at him, and walked up to him, still working hard to keep back a laugh. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

      "TaeYang is either in love or sick," Jiyong said, crossing his arms and pouting. "I'm kinda worried, Seung. Do you think he's okay?"

       Jealousy flicked across the elder's face for barely a moment before he smiled softly at Jiyong. "You're always worrying so much. TaeYang is a stubborn asshole and he'll come around eventually; you know that."

      Jiyong shrugged but crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah, I know that. I wonder if it's Daesung, though. What if it is?" He shook his head, sighing, then looked to Seung Hyun as if he could give him an answer.

      "You're getting stressed again," Seung Hyun sighed. He eyed Jiyong with worry. "You need to stop that, alright? TaeYang will snap out of it soon."

     Jiyong wasn't used to Seung Hyun using that kind of tone but did not want to show that he noticed it. He nodded at Seung Hyun, giving up because he knew that he was right. "Let's just call the guys and see if they found a place to eat, I guess," Jiyong said.

      "Alright." Seung Hyun nodded.

      Jiyong started out the door, turning to smile at Seung Hyun. "C'mon. I'm hungry." The older man smiled and followed his younger bandmate out of the double doors of the practice room.