C h a p t e r 6 ~ Movie Night

C H A P T E R   6

      Although it annoyed him very much, Jiyong slept late the next day. When he woke, afternoon sunlight was filtering the room and he was sure that it was almost twelve. Briefly turning to the opposite side of which he was facing, Jiyong saw that Seung Hyun was not in the room and guessed that the older rapper had left the room to eat breakfast. Jiyong cursed mentally, scolding himself, and silently hoped that Seung Hyun had not changed his mind as to whether he was going to Jiyong's or not. He sat up, using his fingers to brush his hair out of his eyes before standing.

      His mind wandered a bit as he stretched. He was slightly worried about today, since Seung Hyun was going to be coming over. He always liked to impress his bandmates, so Jiyong just assumed that was why he prayed that his house would look perfect when they got there. At least it didn't seem like it was too late to go, although Jiyong couldn't be sure because he had left his phone in the living room the night before, and there was no clock in their room - yet.

      He changed in the closet to a light grey sweatshirt and pair of tight jeans. After taming his mess of hair, Jiyong left the room, and headed towards where the other members of Big Bang were. All four of them sat in the living room, spread out on different spots on the two couches that took up some of the room. Seung Hyun was sitting next to TaeYang, looking at the wall as if he would find something there. Spacing out, was the correct term. Jiyong fought back a smile, and finally spoke up.

     "Good morning, guys."

      Everyone looked in his direction, greeting the leader. Seung Hyun smiled brightly at him, but soon had his gaze drifting off again. Jiyong sat in between him and TaeYang, waiting for someone to start a conversation. Seung Hyun spoke first, asking, "Did you sleep well?"

      Jiyong nodded, meeting Seung Hyun's gaze. "Yeah, mostly. What time is it?"

       "Almost twelve," Seung Hyun replied after glancing at his phone and checking the time.

      "Damn, did I really sleep that long?" Jiyong blinked, then reached over to grab his phone off the table.

       "So... Are we still heading over to your house later?" Seung Hyun asked.

       "Yeah, I mean, if you want to," Jiyong said. "I'm fine with it."

       "Awesome." Seung Hyun grinned at him.

      "Well, what are you guys gonna be using this free day for?" Jiyong asked, directing his question towards the other members.

       "I think I'm gonna go to the spa or something," TaeYang said. "But I'm not sure. Maybe I'll just find something to do while I'm driving around."

      "Daesung?" Seung Hyun questioned.

      "I'll just go hang out with some of my old friends, maybe end up doing things with TaeYang. Not sure," Daesung replied, looking over to the other vocalist.

       "Do you think it will be alright if I hung out with you for a bit?" Seung Ri asked. "See, I have to go to a friend's at around three, but until then I don't have anything to do."

      "Is that okay with you?" Seung Hyun looked at Jiyong, who nodded in response.

       "Good. Okay, I promise not to bother you two too much," Seung Ri said with a grin.

       "You won't keep that promise, Seung Ri," TaeYang snorted. "We all know that you are way to annoying to keep still for even more than five minutes."