C h a p t e r 10 ~ Worry & Jealousy

C H A P T E R   10

          To say that Seung Hyun had a massive headache would have been an understatement. He was quite sure that it was stupid of him to drink away his worries like he'd done after Jiyong's kiss, but it didn't stop him from feeling joy now that he knew that he and Jiyong were a thing. It was suprising, yet at the same time not, that TaeYang and Seung Ri were their personal fanclub. It was actually amusing to Seung Hyun, and even more so when Jiyong seemed so annoyed by their antics.

        After the few minutes where Jiyong explained about their fanclub, they had both fallen asleep. Now, it was almost two in the afternoon, and Seung Hyun had woken while Jiyong was still snoring softly in his arms. He was tired, and his hangover wasn't helping. He groaned a bit and buried his face into Jiyong's shoulder, hoping for more sleep. Jiyong's scent was comforting, but Seung Hyun still found it hard to sleep. Eventually he gave up and sat up, closing his eyes as nausea washed over him.

        "You okay?"

        Seung Hyun looked over at Jiyong, who seemed to be awake now. He shook his head, and moved closer to Jiyong, the other pulling his head to his chest. Seung Hyun looked up, meeting his gaze and smiling. He studied Jiyong's face carefully, noticing his sexy features more prominently than before. His sharp jawline, his pale, creamy skin that seemed almost too perfect, those dark eyes that seemed so bright at the same time, his perfect lips that he would swipe his tongue over to wet them almost every few minutes. His blonde hair fell in front of his eyes, covering them partially. A smirk formed at Jiyong's lips. He'd noticed the staring.

         "Like what you see, Hyunnie?" Jiyong asked teasingly, leaning forward.

         Seung Hyun sat up straighter, swallowing. "I- I.... Yeah."

          It was embarassing, and that was a feat that was hard to reach for someone like Seung Hyun. But all this was new to him; He was used to being admired by girls, by whoever he was dating at the moment, but now the tables were turned. Jiyong was just so perfect. Seung Hyun felt his heart flutter a bit when Jiyong let out a laugh, his eyes lighting with poorly suppressed amusement. "Aw, Seung Hyun, you're so cute when you're embarassed. And now I get to see you like this whenever I want," Jiyong said. He seemed overjoyed at the thought.

          Seung Hyun, determined to get Jiyong's focus off of his cute and shy side, leaned forward, tilting Jiyong's chin up with his pointer finger. "Don't be so sure," he said, voice a low growl as he captured the other boy's lips with his own.

           Jiyong seemed a bit thrown off by this, but soon moved his lips along with Seung Hyun's. As he pulled away, Seung Hyun saw the sadness in his gaze. His eyes were downcast, and it was clear he was too afraid to meet Seung Hyun's gaze. And Seung Hyun was afraid that he knew what the younger boy was actually thinking - and it was something that he did not want at all. Jiyong knew that they couldn't always be together, that schedules and live appearances would get in the way.

        Seung Hyun sighed. He didn't want it to be, but what the other boy was thinking was true. But instead of showing his hurt, he just swallowed and looked away. "We'll get through it, Ji," he promised. He finally met the other's gaze; his eyes were a bit shocked, because he was surely suprised that Seung Hyun had practically read his mind. Seung Hyun added, "As long as we trust eachother."

         "Are you feeling better?" Jiyong's intention was purely to change the subject, and for that Seung Hyun was grateful.

         "Yeah. I still have a bit of a headache, but I'll live," Seung Hyun replied, smiling at the younger assuredly.