Toxuk

This creature is big enough to swallow a whole horse whole

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This creature is big enough to swallow a whole horse whole.

These creatures are extremely territorial like a bear. They are extremely protective over there children they are willing to kill anyone for even touching there kids.

They have acid that comes out of there jaws.

There diet consists of meat, berries, and they can eat any kind toxic waste. They eat any toxic stuff so they can spew an acid that can easily melt Tungsten, Iron, nickel, cobalt, beryllium, platinum, and titanium, like it's warm butter. But this acid like material has no effect on there kind. When there have young. The parent would spew a certain acid into there young's mouths which is like milk. This milk like stuff has extreme healing properties, and has been used by many people to make medicine and healing properties, although it is very hard to get.

These creatures can spew there acid in certain areas to mark there territory. This creature may be blind but it uses its others senses to navigate around its surroundings.  They walk around on there back legs but if they need to run at full speed or if they get tired on staying on there hind legs or if they want to crawl they walk on all 4 legs.

These creatures take a lot of time to train, but if your patient and show them that they can trust you then they can be willing to stay with you like a loyal dog. Some people who live in areas full of toxic radiation have these creatures to ride on across a lake, or rice of radiation or toxic waste. These radiation places are the perfect living place for the Toxuk, and they are perfect survive companions for the people who live in these areas. There bodies can also expose fresh oxygen from there black spikes on there back like how a plant does photosynthesis. So the humans how have one can live in these dangerous areas.

Although these creatures are naturally territorial they can be like pack animals if there have a human who cares for multiple toxuk. They will fight over things like there humans love, food, or sleeping areas because of there biological nature, but they will never really kill each other if it's what the human they care for wants.

Although these creatures can have a loving side they can be extremely overprotective without the proper training, like a giant pit bull. Some of them can be so protective that they are willing to stay up for days while the human sleeps. But if you give proper training they will let loose more and help these creatures from developing any anxiety problems or anger issues.

The reason why these creatures are so over protective is because in the wild these creatures are left facing a lot of Dangerous threats since they live in a world filled with dangerous around every corner for every second. And when a Toxuk is around a human it triggers there natural instincts to protect them like they are there young.

The name comes from a native in the land who kept calling it toxic but kept repronouncing to Toxuk. Eventually that's what everyone called it.

More like info to be revealed later.