Chapter 27

"Get the hell away from me, Nathan!",I say.I have used more swear words in the last few minutes than all my past  seventeen years.

"Violet,please.Just give me five minutes...please hear me out",He pleads.

"Fine",I huff,crossing my arms on my chest.

"I-I don't know why I did it....The day before I confessed to you I had a fight with one of my friends and I was so angry so I had to do something to get the fight out of my mind"

"So the only thought that came to your mind was to fuck Natalie?",The venom that laced my words didn't go unnoticed by Nathan.

"Yes",he sighs,"I am sorry.I know this is not an excuse but please just give me a chance...please"

"I already gave you a chance Nathan....I already did.The day I forgave you for kicking me out of your mansion,that day,I already gave you a chance....And you were fucking around with Natalie while I was crying my heart out"

"I know,And I am sorry Vi",He pleaded.

"Sorry doesn't change anything anything Nathan!"

"If you let me maybe I can make it up to you!"

By now,both of us were screaming.Thank god,there was no-one and we were outside the school.

"It doesn't change the fact that you cheated on me!",I shouted.

He pulled at his hair in frustration,"You know what,Violet?You should be thanking me for putting up with your shit rather than screaming at me!"

I looked at him in disbelief

"You were almost raped!And here I am wanting to be with you!You should be grateful...If you don't want to be with me,it's okay Violet...I want to make you happy!I want to pull you away from your past but you aren't letting me...You never did"

After a few beats of silence he whispered,"I can't fix you,Violet"

I gave him a sad smile,"It's okay Nathan.I forgive you,if we are ending things,I don't want to hold a grudge.I-I'll leave tomorrow",I forced the words out of my mouth.

I turned away from him starting to leave when I felt a drop of water falling on my nose.Rain.Atleast I am happy to know that I am not the only one who's crying.

"And Nathan",I said,not turning towards him,"You are right.....I am too broken,And YOU can't fix me....No-one can"

I hold back my tears when I walk away from him.A silly part of me hoped that he would follow me but he didn't.When I turned back,he wasn't there anymore...He has left......FOREVER I think....

*********

I was now sitting in my favourite place in this town.Nathan and I used to come here every time we had some bad news.Nathan.He sounds like a distant memory.

I can't believe it he's gone.Just like that.He came into my life unexpectedly and left in the same way.But I loved him,I still do.I can't move on....but if that's what he wants,I will do it.

"Urghhh!",I scream in frusration.Suddenly,I trip over something and fall hitting my head on a stone I think,I don't remember because everything was blurry.

Everything around me was spinning.My head weighed like a thousand pounds.

I saw a blurry image of someone before I fell into the darkness that surrounded me.

__________

Hey guys!How was the chapter???I hope it was good.

Vote

Comment

Share

Loner_princess