Chapter 07

Thanx for your suggestions and your support  ShemomJamalon

Friday 10th of May

Today,Wednesday and Thursday were the same.Nathan and his friends bullied me,nothing changed at home as well.Whenever I got home Masen or Aaron will slap or punch me.

Now I am walking home.I look up at the sun-the one thing that I am grateful for in life.It might sound corny but it's true.

With every sunset and sunrise,it represents a new start.All my anxiety and worries are pushed aside when I see the beauty of the sun.This sight gives me hope,hope in this cruel world where nothing is as what it seems.

I dreaded going home because when I was coming school today my stepmom-Casey said that I had a surprise when I got home.

When I saw my house my fear started to grow.

I opened the door and peeped inside.There was no one so I dashed to my room.

I locked my room door.

I saw some one standing at the window of Nathan's room.Then I realized it was the devil itself.

He smirked and waved at me when he saw me.

I ignored him and went to my bathroom picking up some clothes from the closet.

I had a bath,dried my self and got dressed in a tshirt and jeans.

I heard Casey shout at the top of her lungs,"Violet!!Come down right now!"

My whole body started shaking in fear.I opened the room door with shaky hands and went down.

I saw a man who was about Casey's age-in mid thirties whose hands were wrapped around Casey's waist,Aaron and Masen.

The man smirked at me.

Casey said,"Violet,this is Nick-my fiancè"

"Umm..ok?",I said but it came out more like a question.

"As we said mom, me and Aaron are leaving!We will stay with dad rather than being with you and this shitbag!",Masen said pointing at Nick.

"Fine!",Casey shouted.

Aaron and Masen went up to their room.I started going up the stairs when Casey pulled me by the hair and said,"From now on you are supposed to listen to Nick too.Got it?"

I nodded.

"I can't wait to beat the daylights out of you",Nick said smirking.

I started trembling again.I slowly walked up my stairs and went to my room.

I saw from my window Masen and Aaron talking to Nathan before they left.

Someone knocked on my room door.I opened it to see Casey standing there,"If Nick wants something give it to him ok?I am going to the grocery to buy some things",she said and left.

I closed the door and went to sit on my bed when I heard some one knocking on my room door.Again.

Annoyed,I opened the door and saw Nick standing there with an evil smirk plastered onto his face.As much as I wanted to slap him,what he said to me next made me freeze at the spot.

"Wanna play a game?It is called sex"

__________________

What do you think Nick will do?
Comment and vote!
Pls let me know ur profiles so I can follow you!❤
I will be updating every Saturday or Sunday.👍👍

Loner_princess