Chapter 22

Wednesday 22nd Of May

Shuffling sounds in the room woke me up."Nathan?",I asked.

"Sorry,Did I wake you up?",Nathan asked.

"No,it's fine....What are you doing",I asked getting up from the bed.

"Looking for something to wear?",He said but it came out more like a question.

"I'll get one for you move......So where are you going?",I asked digging his closet.

"School,I talked to the principal about you taking a break",Nathan replied.

"And?",I asked.

"He agreed on giving you some time",Nathan grinned from ear to ear.

"Ha!Perfect....Here",I said handing him a hoodie,"I'll go brush my teeth while you get dressed".

I made my way to the bathroom.When I was done,I walked out and saw Nathan waiting for me dressed in his hoodie and black jeans.

When I was done,I walked out and saw Nathan waiting for me dressed in his hoodie and black jeans

"Let's go eat breakfast and then I am off to school....If something goes wrong give me a call...okay?",He asked,kissing my forehead.

"Okay",I said,grinning.

We went downstairs and sat on the table where everyone was already sitting.

"So...When have you decided to go school Violet?",Mr.Black asked.

"I am going next Monday.I need some time to recover from all this mess",I said.

"Oh okay dear",Mr.Black replied.

"So...I've gotta go",Nathan said,standing from the table.I stood up and followed him outside.

"Bye",Nathan said.

"By-",I was saying but Nathan cut me off by giving me a deep kiss.

"You know,I already told you that if you two can't keep your hands off each other you should consider getting a room",Aliya said,smirking.

Nathan broke the kiss and glared at Aliya.I chuckled and gave him a peck on the lips,"Bye Nathan".

"I love you",Nathan whispered.

I couldn't bring myself to tell the same words to him so I smiled at him.He smiled back and then kissed my forehead.Then walked out the mansion.

I sighed and turned to go back to Nathan's room when I heard him call me,"Violet!Wait....",Nathan trailed off.

"Yeah?",I pressed on.