Chapter 18

Sunday 19th Of May.

I am so excited!!!!I am really excited to go see the mansion Nathan was talking about!

I wore a navy blue frock which reached a little below my knees.

Ringgg......

The bell rang.I rushed downstairs and opened the door,Nathan was standing there with a smile plasteted on his face.

God!!He looked handsome....

"Hey!Stop staring and give me a kiss",Nathan whined.

I chuckled and kissed him.

"I never thought that the badboy is so soft in the inside",I teased.

"Is that so?",he asked gently pushing me to the wall.

"Yeah....",I trailed off when Nathan's hand made its way up my waist,the first thing I remembered was him,Richard....

"Nathan!No...stop",I pried his hands away.He looked confused but he backed away.

"Is something wrong Violet?You are really strange you know?Even my mom and Aliya said so.One moment you are happy and the next you are.... afraid....",Nathan said.

"I-I am sorry...",I whispered,letting the tears fall out.I wanted to tell him so badly but I know that no-one can save me from this hell.

"Hey it's ok baby,Let's go come on",He said,wiping my tears.

"Ok",I said.

"You know...If something is wrong just tell me",Nathan said.

"Okay..",I said giving him a weak smile.

********

"We're here",Nathan said making me feel excited.

"You look like a child who just won a bucket of chocolates",he chuckled.

I smiled and blushed at the same time.I turned away from him.He laughed.

"Let's go",he said,opening my door and leading me to the mansion.

I gaped at the mansion that was set beyond the sidewalk.The cream coating of the paint shined as the sun beat down on it.The roof was peaked,slanting down at an angle.The windows had royal purple curtains hanging on the other side of them,drawn so that the the sunlight can stream through.

As I stepped on the sidewalk while holding Nathan's hand,I noticed a marble fountain sitting towards the right side of the lawn.An angel holding a flower was perched on top,looking up towards the sky.Water spurted from the other hand which lay gently out in front of it.The water fell towards the crystal blue pool beneath it.

Nathan led me down the little stone path to huge wooden doors.He pushed the door open and pulled me in.

Many servants stared at me.