Chapter 1

---Elena's POV---

Dear diary,I have been a vampire for few weeks. I have finally handle myself as a vampire,that I don't have to drink from the vein anymore instead I can drink from the bloodbag. Today is the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant at Mystic Falls. My feelings for Damon is getting stronger every time I see him.

I close my diary,feeling tired after I have write in my diary.I better get ready for the pageant since I only have an hour to get ready.

I quickly take a bath to refresh myself. I have to pick a nice dress for me to wear. I pick a black sleeveless dress with glitter on it. I put on some makeup on my face. I curl my hair and pull into a fishtail braid and I wear black heels for the shoe.

I walk down the stairs to grab my bag before I leave the house. It took few minutes to reach there.

"Hey Elena. Where's Stefan?" asked Caroline.

"He's not coming."

"What you mean he's not coming?" said Caroline.

"I broke up with Stefan."

"I'm sorry."said Caroline.

"So how's the pageant going?" Trying to change the topic.

"The girls help me arrange the flowers on the table but the flowers are not enough."said Caroline a little diasappointed.

"Oh...so...umm...I think I should...you know...umm...to check on Damon at the waiting lounge."

"Oh...ok..."said Caroline weirdly.