Chapter 20

---Damon's POV---

I heard some taking sound eventhough it's just me and James alone. I decided to use my inhuman hearing to hear what's going on. I heard another voices with James. Its Stefan's sound over the phone. I continue to hear it. After a moment...YEAH!! Stefan has agreed to give James a chance. Which was the best news I ever heard today. I went down to ask James something.

"James, I wanna ask you something. Are you okay?" I asked that because after he and Stefan talked a while he didn't ended his call yet.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he mouthed.

I shrugged my shoulders. I let him finish his talk with Stef first.

"So what do you wanna ask me?"

"Uh,no, I just wanna ask if Stef had confirmed that he'd forgive you."

"Yep, he sure does. But he doesn't trusts me though."

"I'm sure it's nothing. He just didn't see you for like so long so....yeah."

"Okay."

After a while, I heard a car stopping outside our house. I went to the door and look outside. I saw Stefan carrying his bag. I opened the door for him to come in.

"Hi, Stef."

"Hi, Damon."

"What are you doing here with your bags?"

"I'm moving back in."

"Wow! Really?! I'm so happy right now and today might be my best day of my life."

"Haha..." I went to hug him. I think I shocked him because he took a while to respond back my hug.

"Ok, bro. I'm exhausted from my drive and all so I need to take a nap right now." He realesed my hug and take his bags up to his room with him.

"I'm preparing dinner for us, ya!" I shout to Stefan since he'd close his bedroom door.

"So whatcha doing now then?" James asked.

"Uh...I've no idea. I think I'm gonna go find Elena."

"Okay. But how about dinner?"

"We'll still have it here. Don't worry. Bye now."

I went over the couch to take my leather jacket before leaving. I called Elena to tell her that I'm coming over.

---Phone convo with Elena---

"Hey, babe." I said

"Hey, Damon. I'm literally so bored right now. Wanna come over here?"

"I'm coming over right now." But actually I've reach her house.

"Wait. Someone's parking their car right outside my porch." She went to her door and look and she saw me.

---Phone convo ended---

"Well that was fast." Elena said

"I know right."

"Don't tell me you drive past the limit, Damon."

"What do you think? Of course I did." She playfully slapped me on my arm.

"What? It was fun okay."

"Yeah. Whatever. But next time take me with you."

"Of course I will." I kissed her softly but passionately on her lips.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Well, let's see."

************

Hey frennn!!😀 how's yr day?Please vote and comment for this chapter and tell me if my story was good or bad.👌😝 Anyways...byeeee!!😇👋🏻👋🏻