Chapter 40

---Elena's POV---

My first class for the day is Math class. I'm meeting Caroline today at her locker after my first period which is about an hour later. God! How I wish that Math wouldn't be this boring. I took about my Math textbook and my pencil case and placed it on my desk. While waiting for my teacher to come, I texted Damon.

"Hey, Damon!<3" I typed.

"Hey, sunshine. How's your day going?" He asked.

"Well, my day has just started and so far it's going great. Though what do you wanna do tonight?" I asks him.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me? Just us at home at 8pm." He replied.

"Yes and btw Caroline and Stefan's going on a date tonight too." I typed back.

"Ah yes! I knew the two lovebirds will ask each other out one day which is today." He replied.  I giggled to myself while reading the text. "And don't forget to wear something pretty and sexy for me. ;)" He flirted.

"Of course I will! Anything for my man. ;)" With just that, I slid my phone back into my pocket.

The whole class waited for another ten minutes and she didn't showed up. Oh no!
Please don't tell me she's gone missing again. I quickly get up from my seat and ran out of the class. I quickly texted Caroline to meet me now if possible. I ran to her locker as fast as I can. And she really was there.

"Elena, what happened? I got you text and you said it was an emergency. I compelled my teacher since she doesn't let me out." She said.

"Sorry to disturbed you but I think we have another problem at hands." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I think my Math teacher might be missing or something. She's late for class about twenty minutes. Usually she won't be late." I panicked.

"Elena, are you sure. You've gotta relaxed a little." She said trying to soothed me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Though today I'm having a date with Damon." I said.

"Yay! Oh by the way, could you please help me to decide which dress I'm gonna wear? I have so many dresses that I couldn't find one that's good for me." She said.

"Of course! Anything for my best friend." I said.

"Well, today you and I, we have a date so why don't we just pretend nothing happened today and we just...treat ourselves with a grand time." She suggested.

"Erm....okay then I guess. I just wanna go home now. I think today's gonna be an awesome, mystery and a weird day." I laughed it off.

"Yeah. Maybe we can just skip the rest of the period and go back home." She said.

"Or we can go shopping for our dresses for
tonight. It could be really fun." I suggested.

"Oh my god! Yes!!! Let's go girl."
She said dragging me straight to her car.

"So I guess I'll meet you at the boutique." I said. Since we had two cars I think it's better for us both to drive our own cars.

"Yeah! We'll try Miss Mon Cherié first. They have the best dresses for dinners, dates and even proms." Caroline suggested.

"Hell yeah, Ms Fashion Police." I joked. She laughed along with me and then we got in our own car and drove there.

~
(Caroline's and Elena's dress will be at the side.)

Once we have entered the boutique, we were greeted by a nice lady. She directed us to the fitting room to try one some dresses. We picked up a few dresses before trying it.

"What do you think about this dress? Is it too pink-ish or it's too sparkly?" Caroline came out of the dressing room in a medium pink shade with some sparkly rhinestones and beads on the dress.

"Wow! It looks good on you." I commented.

"But?" She asked.

"But it's too flowing to be honest. If it's a little bit tighter it'll be really pretty on you." I added.

"Oh. Nah, I'll tried on other colours. There's more of it in the room." She went back in to the fitting room and changed to other dress. While waiting for her, I read Cosmopolitan's magazine in their latest issues. I flipped through the pages to find if there's any hairstyles that I can do for my date.

"How's this?" Caroline asked me. Her dress is in black with sequins on the top and it stop on her mid-thigh. The dress even enhance her curves. She paired it off with a black belt on the waist. Caroline can seriously slay any of this dresses.

"That's it! It's looked perfectly on you, I swear I'm not kidding." I said.

"Same here. I'll try other dresses too." She said and changed again. She tried so many other different kind of dresses and at the end, she still chose the black one. Then now it's my turn. I have decided to buy the white dress that has long sleeves on it and it's in a lace pattern. It stop at my mid-thigh and it also emphasized my body curves. We paid the cashier and went for shoe shopping. I got the nude heels and Caroline got the black strap heels.

After we had finished everything, it's already late for us. It's already 5:30pm. For Caroline her date is earlier than mine which is 7:00pm. We had to go home early so that we can prepare for ourselves. Once I got home, I saw Stefan sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

"Hey, Stefan." I greeted him.

"Hey, Elena. What have you got there." He asked, nudging his head to the shopping bags I've carried on my hand.

"Oh! Caroline and I went shopping together." I said. I looked at him then I continue, "She's gonna have a very beautiful dress on tonight. She's pretty excited for the date too." I said smirking at him. He blushed so badly then I let out a laugh.

"Wow! I guess I'll have to wait for tonight to see her in a very beautiful dress." He said. I just nodded my head and head upstairs.

It was still early so I just went on my computer. I've decided to see some prom dresses for my senior prom this year. There's like so many colors and designs to choose. I decided to do my nails while seeing my prom dress. I painted my nails in white with some glitters on it.

After I'm done, I got up and take a shower. Then I did my makeup. I contour my face,put on some blush, did a smoky eye, some eyeliners, mascara then I line my lips and fill it up with a nude lipstick. My eyes I decided to do a smoky look.

Then I carefully changed into my lovely dress that I had just bought. Now all I have to do is my hair. My hair is still slightly damp from shower so I blow dry it. Then I took out my curling iron and curl my hair into a beachy wave. I comb through my hair with my fingered I wore a white bracelet that has a heart charm on it and a necklace that has a swan charm with some diamonds on it. I checked the time and it was already 7:55pm, five more minutes. I wore my nude heels and headed downstairs for my date.

********************
A/N
Hey guys!! This is a long and fun chapter for me to write. So I hope you guys like it and the next chapter will be their date. But there's another teacher have gone missing so what do you think? Oh and the picture on the side is Elena's date dress. Vote and comment what are your thoughts. See ya on the next chapter! Bye!!