Chapter 50

---Elena's POV---

After Damon and I arrived home at Mystic Falls, we both went up to our room. I changed into my pajamas and Damon just sleep without any shirt on. May I add that his toned body made me drooled? Both of us climbed onto the bed; Damon pulled me closer to him while I rest my head on his chest. We said good night and drift off into our sleep.

The next morning, I got up from the bed and get myself ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and changed into a black spaghetti dress. Damon shortly get up after I'm done. He brushed his teeth and also changed into a grey t-shirt and a black trousers.

"Good morning, sunshine." Damon kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning, Damon." I said, after pulling back from the kiss. "Hmm...someone's breath is minty." I smirked at him.

"How does it feel? And so does your breath." He smirked right back at me and pushed me up against the wall and pressed both of his hands on both side of my head. I let out a giggle.

"Someone is needy to be kissed again." I teased him.

"Oh yeah? Don't you want another kiss from a handsome vampire that you drool on last night?" He smirked. I sure do want another kiss from his- Wait what?! I drool on him last night?!

"Damon, please don't tell me that I really drool on you." I whined.

"Oh, sure you did. You even moaned my name with pleasure." I could feel my whole face turning red. Did I have a sex dream or something? Gosh! "Damonnn, Damonnn!" He mimicked my voice, making it really realistic.

"Shut it, Damon." I groaned. He let out a loud chuckled.

"So do you want to kiss me or I should kiss you?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips against his. He instantly kissed me back, cupping his hand on my cheeks. Both of my hands are roaming around his back. We enjoyed the moment before it was cut shortly by someone knocking on the door.

"Uh hmm..." Someone cleared his throat and knocked on the door. I quickly pulled back to see Stefan standing at the door. Damon took a few steps back and looked at Stefan, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to Damon." He said. I nod my head and excused myself from the boys.

---Damon's POV---

Elena walks out of the room as I walked towards Stefan.

"What do you want, Stefan?" I asked. He shoved me towards the toilet and locked the door.

"Ow! What are you doing?" I asked as he turned open the tap and the water running down to the sink. He took out a piece of small paper from his pocket and handed it to me. The paper is folded into a small piece of square. I opened it up and saw words written on the paper.

To: Damon and Stefan

Please meet me at the Mystic Falls Cemetery tomorrow. Don't tell anyone else where the two of you will be going.

"Who and where did you get the note from? It really sounds shady." I advert my eyes away from the paper to Stefan.

"I don't know. The note was seen lying on the doorstep when I opened the door." He replied.

"Could this be from James? Leaving notes without saying anything else?" I asked.

"I think so. Well, why don't we just ask him in person?" Stefan suggested.

"Yeah." I nod.

"And also, I think we really should just keep our mouth shut for tomorrow." He said.