Chapter 63

---Elena's POV---

When I open up my eyes, I could feel the sun shining on my eyes. Damon is still asleep with the covers draping over his torso. My back is facing Damon's chest but with covers on my body. His arms are wrapping protectively around my waist. I snuggle closer to him until he stirs a little and his eyes starts to flutter open.

He groans once the sun hit his face. "Morning, Damon." I giggle.

"Morning, sunshine." He says and kiss my forehead.

"Last night was amazing. I really needed that with all of the problems we have right now." I sigh, stroking his cheek.

"I know. But the problem is going to be over soon, Elena." He says.

"I hope so." I mumble and got off the bed; holding the covers on my chest so it wouldn't fall.

"Come on, Elena! You don't have to cover it from me since I've already seen it all yesterday." He smirks.

"Perv." I laugh and walk to the bathroom. There are a few towels hanging on the bathroom so I take one of them and wrap it around my chest, letting the covers drop to the floor. I continue doing my morning routine and soon, Damon came in and did his morning routine too.

"Damon, out now please. I have to take a shower." I say, trying to push him out of the bathroom but he didn't budge.

"Are you sure you want me out of the bathroom? I could give you a hand." He winks suggestively.

"Out, Damon." I giggle.

"You know you want me here, Elena." He says.

"Nope."

"Yes, you do."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Damon, no."

"You want it, Elena."

"Ugh, fine! Yes okay?!" I groan in frustration and gave up. The both of us got into the shower together, enjoying each other's presence. Once we're done, the both of us wrap ourselves in a towel before he helped me to dry my hair. I touch my hair and it's quite dry. I turn on the hairdryer to cool air before blowing my hair upside down to give it some volume. Damon just ruffle his hair in a towel and run his fingers through his hair before applying some gel to style his hair.

I got out of the bathroom and pick out my clothes for the day. I chose a lavender tank top with lace on the bottom and paired it off with a white shorts. That made my skin look so much tanner since the colours are pretty light. Damon change into a grey v-neck shirt and a dark blue jeans.

"What do you think Stefan and Caroline are up to?" I ask Damon out of the blue.

"Taken by what we did last night, I'm pretty sure they did it too." He replies with a smirk.

"You think last night is the night for everyone to start having sex?" I joke and started to laugh.

"Who knows. Maybe it's like the end of the world and everyone decides to have sex with their girlfriend or boyfriend." He shrugs. Just in time, the both of us heard the door open.

"Guys? I'm back." Stefan shouted.

"Okay! Damon and I will be down shortly." I shouted back. "Damon, don't you dare ask Stefan or Caroline if they slept with each other." I warn.

"Why not? Sharing is caring right?" He smirks.

"Yeah but not this case. This is call respecting other people's privacy." I roll my eyes before heading downstairs. I nearly grin in front of Damon because he's invading his brother and also my ex-boyfriend's love life.