Chapter 46 (Part 1)

Not edited*

Warning: Mature Content below.

Sophia's Pov

"Thank you Mrs. Bailey" I said politely before taking the plate filled with delicate food you eat for dinner.

"No problem Mrs. Knight." She said back with a smile and I sigh at her.

"I told you to call me Sophia" I said while pouting and she chuckled before nodding her head.

"Okay Sophia. Why don't you go join you husband at the dinning table?" She asked and I nodded my head before waving good bye and entered the dinning room.

Jacob immediately looked up at me after I'd entered and I send him a glare before siting far, far away from him. Yes, I was still angry at him and is not thinking of forgiving him right now.

So sitting down, I picked up my fork before taking a spoon of pasta in my mouth and began eating while he continued to stare at me and I wasn't feeling too comfortable plus, it was making me harder to be angry at him.

"Can you not look at me? You're making me uncomfortable" I said to him in an annoying tone but he didn't bother listen to what I just said.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my plate before getting up and began walking out of the kitchen but stopped when he spoke. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere where I can be comfortable with out anyone looking at me" I responded to his question before I continued to make my way to the door but stopped once more when he spoke.

"Stay" Was all he said and I turned around to look at him. He looked sort of sad....in a way and I felt guilty for being mad at him BUT he deserves it! If he hadn't trick me into giving me hickeys and also spank me so hard that I cried, then I would've never gotten angry at him.

Ring Ring!

His phone suddenly rang and he mouthed 'Stay' before he got up and answered his phone.

Ignoring what he had just said, I turned around and left the dinning room. Entering the kitchen, I placed my plate with food on the kitchen island before taking a seat and winced at the sudden pain that hit my ass.

Sighing, I shifted on the stool so I was comfortable on the stool before I resumed to eating. "Mmm....this food taste so good! I wonder what she put in the pasta?" I wondered as I continued to eat and failed to notice that Jacob was not too far from me.

After I felt someone gaze on me, I turned around and jumped when I saw Jacob looking at me while he leaned on the door frame. His eyes held seriousness, like it's telling me I'm in trouble. It also held something else....something else that I couldn't quite figure out.

"Thought I told you to stay" he finally spoke after a few moments of us staring at each other and I gulp as he began to slowly walk towards me. "But you disobeyed me" he continued as he was almost now standing in front of me and shiverd a little.

I looked at him speechless, unable to utter a word. I watched as he walked towards me and lift his hands before running it on the side of my face and I averted my eyes from him feeling a little scared.

Shit! I should have just listen to him!

[Mature Content below: Skip if you'd like ]

"Look me in my eyes when I talk baby girl" he said then suddenly lift my chin so I was now looking at him. "You like disobeying me, huh?" He asked again but I didn't say anything.