Chapter 40

Continued from chapter 39....

*Not edited

Sophia's Pov.

"So will you please take it?" Jacob asked more like beg and I sigh before looking into his gray eyes that were pleading me to take it.

"Jacob....."

"Please Sophia. You don't have a phone by the way. You should take it" he said while holding unto my hands and I let out another sigh before looking away.

After thinking for a few minutes, I've finally made a decision. "Fine.....I'll take it but you're not buying me any other stuff" I said and and instant smile was on his face.

"Thank you though" I said and found myself pecking his lips and he seem taking back by my sudden action as he now looked at me surprised but that was only for a few seconds because then, a smile brighter than the sun was curve on his lips.

"Do it again" he said while circling his hands around my waist and I frown at him.

"Do what?"

"What you just did" he responded still smiling and chuckled at him.

"You mean, kiss you again?" I asked and he nodded his head while I just chuckled at him but something popped up in my mind and I smirk at myself.

"How did i kiss you again? I forgot" I said before giving him a kiss on his forehead. "Like that?" I asked while raising my eyebrows and he pout at me before shaking his head no.

"Hmm.....like this?" I asked again while giving him a smack on his cheeks and he still pout at me before shaking his head no and I chuckled again.

"Then, is it like this?" I asked now kissing him on his lips and was about to pull away when he grabbed the back of my head and smashed his lips on mine. He gently ran his fingers though my hair while we both continue to kiss each other and I let out a satisfied moan.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as he sweetly kissed me and I could've felt a smile on his lips as he continued. The kiss lasted for almost a minute but we both pulled away after Marcus came in the living room and told Jacob someone was here to see him.

"I'll be back, okay?" Jacob said while cupping my face and I nodded before he kiss my forehead and I watched him get up and leave while Marcus stood next to me.

...

Jacob's Pov.

Sighing as I walked out of the living room, leaving Sophia behind, I walked to my office. I was upset! Why dose someone always interrupt Sophia and I when are kissing?

Entering my office, I let out another sigh when I saw my grandpa in there. "What do you want now?" I asked now making my way to my desk.

"How's you and Sophia getting along?" He asked now looking at me while I sat down and I looked back at him.

"We're getting along fine, I guess" I half lie and he nodded his head.

The truth was, we're getting along more than fine and I'm quite happy that she's opening up more to me and feels more comfortable around me.

"Oh because I can here today to let you and Sophia get a divorce" he said and I looked at him not believing what he had just said.

"What?"

"Well, since you hate her....I've finally decided that you should be happy with whosoever you love and I shouldn't force you to like someone you don't so, you can sign the divorce paper with her" he explained to me.