Chapter 12

*Not edited

Sophia's Pov

"Madam you have to hurry. Master is coming back today" one of the maids said and I nodded my head.

It's been two days since I've been cleaning the rooms upstairs and I also haven't eaten in two days. I've even tried to steal some food but those maids like to snitch a lot and I got caught...so yeah.

Right now I feel very weak and like I'm about die. 2 days straight I haven't eaten. Anyways, I was trying to clean this room quickly before Jacob comes back. This is the last room I'm cleaning so....thank God.

Sweeping under the bed, I gathered all the dust together and picked them up. I then mopped the room and made up the bed before I spread the door mat back and I was finally done.

Sighing, I locked the door before exiting the room. Walking to Jacob's bedroom, I went into the bathroom and strip from my clothes.

I need a shower.

Entering the shower, I turned the water to warm and step under it. Taking some water million scent body shampoo, I applied it to my skin and began to scrub all the dirt of before applying some coco nut scent hair shampoo to my hair and washing in between the scalp. Rinsing the shampoo out, I apply some conditioner to my hair and massage it into my hair then rinse it out.

Wrapping my hair in a towel, I exit the bathroom and changed into a huge sweater and a leggings. I then remove the towel and blow dry my hair then comb it out. Putting it in in a bun, I left the bedroom and walk down stairs.

"Jacob! Can you take me shopping later?" Violet voice was suddenly heard and I rolled my eyes.

"Anything for you" he responded and then his face came into sight.

He looked at me for a few seconds before he averted his eyes and walked into the kitchen. Glaring at Violet, she rolled her eyes at me and followed Jacob.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as he took out a pan.

"Toast!" She responded in a childish voice that she thinks sound 'cute' but she sound cringe.

Walking pass them, I went into a cupboard and took out two eggs, slices of bread, bacon and sausages. I took a pan out and placed it on the stove before I began to prepare breakfast, ignoring them.

"I'll be back" Jacob said to her and she nodded her head before he left.

"Hey!" Violet politely greeted me as if she didn't see me earlier. Fake ass acting...

Ignoring her, I went back to preparing breakfast. "Jacob is taking me shopping later, Would you like to join us?" She asked and I glance at her.

She probably wants to embarrass me...

"thanks but no thanks" I said while turning my bacon over.

"Come on! It's gonna be fun!" She said while grabbing unto my hands and I push her away.

"I don't want to" I refused and she grabbed unto my arms again. I pulled my hands away from her again but as I pulled my hands away, it hit the pan and some of the oil fell unto my arms. I screamed out and quickly grabbed my arm that was burned.

She just stare at my arm and I growl at her."Just leave me alone!" I said to her and walked over to the sink to apply cold water to my burn. I heard it helps.

"What's going on in here?" Jacob voice was suddenly heard as he came into sight. I turned to him and his eyes immediately met my burn arms.

"What happened?" He asked while he now was facing Violet.

"W-we were talking and she m-mistakenly burned her arm" Violet lied and I glare at her. I wanted to say the truth but that would only cause me more trouble. Letting out a breath, I splash cold water over my burn and then dried it

"Are you---"

"I'm fine" I cut him off and walked out of the kitchen. Why is he asking anyways? It's not like he cares.

Sighing as I walked into the bedroom, I spread my blanket on the ground and lay down. I was also very tired. I haven't sleep since I've started cleaning the rooms upstairs.

Pulling my blanket over my shoulders, I closed my eyes and then my stomach grumbled. I couldn't even eat!

All because of Violet....

What the hell did I ever do to her?!!

Can't she leave me alone and can't Jacob stop hating on me?

I don't deserve this treatment...

...

Jacob's Pov

She looked terrible. Like if she haven't sleep in days. Her eyes were red and she looked very sleepy. Seeing her face this morning, I felt guilty of what I did but then again she deserve it.

She should have never threatened Violet and have the guts to lie to me but for some reason I have this feeling that she didn't do anything to Violet but I pushed it away.

She's not innocent...

She's just a gold digger...

"Jacob" Violet called while she waved her hands in front of my face and I was back to earth now.

"I'm sorry " I said to her while wrapping my hands around her and her lips curl up into a smile.

"It's okay...." she began while averting her eyes from me. "Umm...Sophia said she would like to join us tomorrow. I told her she could come along" she continued.

"What?! Why did you agree?" I asked confused.

"She...she said that I and her can spend your money together and....she's your wife after all" she shrug while looking at the floor and I felt a suddenly anger in me.

"She's not coming anywhere with us and I'm not spending any money on that gold digger!" I flare up and she flinched

"Just let her come along and have some fun with us. Please Jacob....do it for me...please!!!" she said while cupping my cheeks.

"No Violet---"

"Pretty please!!!" She begged showing me her puppy eyes and I sigh.

It's very hard to disagree with her...

"Fine but I'm not spending any money on her!" I said and she nodded her head.

"Good. Now let's eat" I said to her and took her to the breakfast table.

...

Okay guys! I've finally updated

Thanks to all who ignore my mistake!

This is all for today. I would love to write a longer chapter for you guys but I have a test coming up and need to study.

Thank to those who understand😊

This is all for now.

Bye~