Chapter 20

*Not edited

Jacob's Pov.

I was on the brink of anger. I just wanted to pull out my gun and shoot someone, more specifically that Nicholas guy.

He is just too annoying to watch. He keeps talking to Sophia and insisting doing things that she refused to do. Like giving her a piggy back ride.

Everything is freaking annoying! I didn't asked to come on this stupid trip but here I am walking around in a forest, doing 'fun' activities when I'm suppose to be doing something more important than this shit! I have a freaking mafia to run for God's sake!

"So.....what's your favorite color?" I heard Nicholas asked Sophia.

There he goes again asking her questions like if he's on a date with her. This dude just have the guts! Don't he know she's married? Or maybe she didn't care. She must have told him everything about our 'arranged marriage' and he's maybe trying to have a chance with her. Maybe she just wants him to have her attention so she can sleep with him. Maybe, just maybe that's why she's wearing such short shorts and tied her shirt so that her thick, full ass could be on show.

Wait....did I just said that?

Okay, I take that part what I said about her ass back. But I would be lying if i said her ass was flat. She actually had a nice ass.

'What you mean by nice? It is more than nice! It's freaking thinker and bigger than Violet's' my conscious said and I sigh.

There he goes, comparing Violet to Sophia again. 'But it's true isn't it?' My conscious asked and I rolled my eyes.

Okay, I admit it's true but what does that have to do with what I'm actually talking about? Let's just forget that I said that.

"Oh really? That's nice!" Sophia's voice was suddenly heard. Every since we were walking to the camp, she can't stop talking. She keeps asking Nicholas questions and compliment him.

Well I shouldn't care by the way. I don't care about her so I shouldn't bother being annoyed or getting angry. I don't care if she's killed or is hurt, Nicholas will be there to help her so she doesn't need me nor I her.

She can--

"Ouch!"

I was cut off by a whimper coming from Sophia. Turning around, I saw her holding unto Nicholas while he looked at her in concern before he asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just my feet" she responded and he stopped down before examining her feet.

"It looks like your ankle was lightly sprained." He said before standing on his feet again. "It's not good if you put pressure on it. It's better if you let me carry you" he said to her.

"I'm fine Nicholas. I can walk. It doesn't hurt that bad" she refused but he insisted.

"Just get on my back Sophia" he said to her and she refused but he didn't bother listening as he keeps confronted her

I suddenly find myself walking over to her. Looking at her now red ankle, I looked up to her and found myself worried.

"M-Mr. Knight....I...."

There she's goes again. I know I told her to call me Mr. Knight but I actually regret telling her to call me that. She makes me sound like an old man! And I hated it!

"Mr. Knight?" She called my name and I jumped out of my daze before suddenly scooping her in my arms without her permission and she yelp at my sudden actions.

"I'll carry her" I said to Nicholas as we continued to walk.

Damn, what's she eating? She's so light weight and she smelled amazing. Like the perfect mixture of peach and strawberry.

...

Finally arriving back to the camp, I followed Nicholas to a little cabin that looked like a doctor office inside.

"You can put her down here" he said to me and I placed her to sit on a counter top.

I watched as he examined her feet again then took a tube of cream and applied it unto her feet before carefully bandaging her ankle.

"You should not put too much pressure on it that way it will heal faster than fifteen days" he said to her and she nodded her head.

"Thank you" she said with a smile on her face and I rolled my eyes at how nice she was being to him.

"Your welcome"

Taking her in my arms again, I carried her back to the tent when I put her to lay and rest.

"Mr. Knight, I told you I'm fine." She said while sitting up.

"No you're not. Just stay in here and rest for today" I said before leaving the camp.

'And I thought you said you don't care about her' my conscious said and I mentally sigh.

I don't care for her, I just....don't know why I did that...

Sophia's Pov.

After Jacob left me to rest in the tent, I took out a book in boredom and silently read for a few minutes before I placed it aside and debate whether to go outside or not.

My feet wasn't even hurting that bad! I don't know why he's acting as if I broke my feet.

Finally making a choice, I decided to stay inside since I know he would get angry and start yelling at me, which I don't like.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and darkness slowly took over me before I was driven off to sleep.

~•♡•~

Hey everyone....

I know this is a very short chapter and I'm sorry but as you know I'm busy with school. I hope you can forgive me😢

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me what you think about Jacob behavior towards Sophia.

Question: Do you think Jacob is slowly changing?

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment. It really encourages me to keep on writing.

This is all for now. Until next time~