Chapter 41

~◆~

Chapter 41♡

~◆~

Not edited*

Sophia's Pov.

"Attention all passengers, please buckle your seat belt and prepare for take off!" one of the flight attendant announced over the microphone and I quickly walked back to my seat before sitting down next to a working Jacob.

Buckling my seat belt, I lay my head back and was ready for take off. Or so I believe.

I was panicking!!

This is my second time on a plane so....you get me.

Anyways, I closed my eyes and took deep breaths when the plane began to move and I gripped the seat handle as the speed of the plane increased.

I suddenly felt a hand on mine and I opened my eyes to see Jacob holding my hands. "It's gonna me okay" he said before he pull my head into his chest as he began rubbing small circles on my back and I stayed just like that until the plane was in the air and steady.

"Thank you" I said after pulling away and he only smiled at me before speaking.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really but can I have just a soda?"I asked him and he nodded before calling one of the flight attendant over and told her to go get me a soda. I sat patiently waiting for her to return with my soda. It didn't take long before she return with it and rudely gave it to me before walking away.

Frowning at her behavior, I just decided to push it away before I opened my soda and took at sip then turned to Jacob who was busily typing from his laptop.

I wanted to have a conversation with his but decided not to since he was busy. I didn't want to bother him so I looked out of the window at the clouds then went on my phone to play a game since I was bored.

After spending about half an hour on my phone, I turned it off and placed it away since it wasn't that entertaining. Laying back in the seat, I just looked ahead at the huge flat screen TV in front of me and looked at the movie that was showing, totally clueless of what they were saying since they weren't speaking in English.

I'm so bored!!!!

Jacob suddenly closed his laptop and I tuned to him and saw that he was putting it away. "Done with your work already?" I asked as I watched as he put it on the table in front of us.

Yes If you've already guessed, we're in his private jet.

"No but I need to spend time with my wife" he responded to my question and I felt my face heat up and I immediately averted my eyes from him.

"So....what do you think we should do?" He asked and I averted my eyes back to him. He had a smirk on his lips.

"I....don't know. There aren't much you can do in a plane except for sitting, watching a movie, reading a book, playing mobile games and eating" I responded while looking away again.