✐ 04 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ʟᴇssᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• ʟᴇssᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

A week has passed since Jungkook asked for your help. It seemed like he had forgotten since he never brought it up again and you didn't either. Why would you? It's not like you're the one who needs his help.

Or did you?

Well, at this particular moment, you sure wish you had it. Yoongi was busy with work and Taehyung was away, leaving you to tend to your own needs.

You were thankful to be home alone. Namjoon was on a blind date, Misun with her family, and Jungkook went out with his friends.

You reach over and pull the top drawer of your nightstand open. You take out the mini burgundy, bullet-like vibrator and fall back onto the pillows.

• • • •

"You did what now?!" Hoseok shouts.

"Shh!" Jungkook hushes him, looking around the bar to make sure no one is giving them ugly looks. "And yeah."

"Well, at least she wasn't awkward about it," Hoseok shrugs. "And if she's okay with it and gives you consent, I don't see why not. She'll teach you more about sex and you can finally get a girlfriend."

"Not all girls care about sexual performance."

"Says the guy who has never given a girl head and has only had sex once." Hoseok retorts and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Anyway," He looks down at his watch, reading the blurry time of 1:30 am. "I should get going."

"It's not even two yet."

"I know, but Misun is staying over at her mom's and Namjoon went on a blind date. If it goes right, I doubt he'll come home and I don't want Y/N to be alone for long."

"So caring," Hoseok mutters and Jungkook smiles innocently. "Do you need a ride back?"

"Nah. The house is, like, two blocks away."

"Alright, cool," Hoseok finishes up his drink. "I'll walk out with you."

Jungkook face plants on the couch, exhausted and too lazy to walk to his room. He hears his name being called from your room, faint and breathy, but ignores it thinking he's probably just so drunk that he's hearing things.