Chapter 10

[Kevin]

As I got into the guest room she drifted asleep. I sighed then laid her on the bed gently.

"Serenity," I shook her lightly hearing her hum in response.

"Change out of your clothes," I told her and she groaned.

"Can you do it for me?" She asked with closed eyes.

I hesitated at first then made my way to the draws and pulled out a t-shirt and a random pair of shorts. I gently undressed her then put the new clothes back on. She was practically asleep the whole time. I then placed her under the blanket and made sure she was comfortable.

I took my shirt off and left my pants on so she wasn't uncomfortable. I then crawled into the bed and she mumbled something inaudible.

"What was that?" I asked facing towards her back.

"Cuddle me," she mumbled.

I laughed but still moved closer to her body pulling her into my embrace.

"I love you Kevin thank you for everything," she said making me smile.

"I love you more Reny and of course princess," I replied.

Shortly after her breathing became softer so I knew she fell asleep. Soon enough I did too.

*fast- forward to 9 am*

[Kevin]

I woke up with Reny on my chest. Her arms wrapped around my waist with a tight grip. As I looked at her sleeping I smiled at how beautiful she looked. The cutest little thing.

I didn't want to wake her but I knew I had to take her to Calum's office.

"Princess," I whispered but no response.

"Baby girl you gotta get up," I whispered in her ear shaking her the slightest bit.

Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled lightly making my lips pull into a wide grin.

"There's that beautiful smile I love seeing," I spoke getting up herself as well.

"It still hurts," she mumbled making my smile drop.

"How bout this? You go take a nice shower and I'll get all your stuff ready for when you're done?" I spoke slowly seeing her nod.

She made her way to the bathroom. I went over to the dresser grabbing her a black pair of sweats and a gray t-shirt along with a bra, panties, and socks.

"Is there an extra toothbrush here I can use?" I asked through the door.

"Yeah in here come in," she screamed making me open the door before quickly closing it.

"I'm not looking," I spoke knowing that there were glass sliding doors.

"Open your fucking eyes, Kevin. You've seen me naked before nothing new," she spoke mumbling the last part.

I opened my eyes and looked in the cabinets finding a brand new toothbrush. I quickly brushed my teeth.

"If you wanna change I think I have one of the guy's t-shirt's and sweats in the bottom drawer," she spoke getting out of the shower.

I nodded before walking out herself following.

"I'll turn around don't worry," I laughed as I grabbed the clothes.

We both got dressed fairly quick. She then went and brushed her hair and teeth. She walked out looking adorable as ever. I frowned when I saw her walking with a limp.

"Stop staring," she uttered as her cheeks turned crimson red.

"Why? I'm admiring your beauty," I retorted sticking my tongue out at her.

"You're such a dork," she teased.

"Says the one with a mini bookshelf in her room," I raised my eyebrow.

"You have one too," she pushed me gently.

"No, it's a wall in my closet dedicated to my precious novels," I corrected her, making her laugh.

"Same shit," she retorted.

"Oh hush up," I teased grabbing her arms playfully.

"Make me," she stuck out her tongue.

With that, I grabbed her face and planted a gentle kiss. I lingered there for a few seconds knowing I'd miss the feeling afterward.

I pulled away and she bit her lip.

"That shut you up princess," I snickered.