Chapter 5

[Serenity]

We met up with Tori in the front along with Nickolas, Xavier, and Kevin.

"Let's go, baby," Aaron said making me roll my eyes but follow him.

We all got ourselves some alcohol then hung out for the first 1hr 30 mins with each other. After that everyone kinda lost each other. Except I was with Aaron.

He was way drunker than me. He was drinking Hennessy. There were over 100 people here. Smoking, drinking, dancing, fucking, swimming, you name it.

"Let's go in the pool," Aaron whispered in my ear.

"No, I don't wanna," I shook my head and he rolled his eyes then sighed.

We were in the house and he started kissing my neck. I wasn't really in the mood for his shit right now but I let it go on.

He trailed kisses from my neck all the way up to my lips. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. But his lips met mine yet again and he started to kiss me slowly. He tasted of pure alcohol, and not the kind I enjoyed. I kissed him back for a few minutes.

I pushed him off me but he let out a low whine and moved his lips down to my chest. I was wearing a v-neck so he kissed my collarbone and all over my exposed skin.

"Let's go, upstairs baby," he said clearly excited looking me in the eyes for the first time.

They were bloodshot. I didn't even know he smoked for those few minutes I was with Tori.

"Aaron I don't-" I started.

"Cmon baby lets go," he cut me off dragging me upstairs.

I wasn't going to let anything happen regardless of what he wanted. He found an empty room then dragged us in there locking it.

He pushed me on the bed and took his shirt off along with the rest of his clothes. He quickly rolled on a condom that he must've had. I guess?

"Cmon baby don't be shy," he said tugging at my shirt.

I pulled it down and shook my head no.

He sighed but made his way to my exposed chest area and tugged my shirt down a little more. He kissed me everywhere and sucked. Not enough to leave any marks though.

"These need to go," he said starting to take my shorts off but I stopped him.

"Aaron I'm not ready for that, you know this," I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes.

"C'mon," he said pushing them down a little more.

"You know you want to do it," he said putting his hand in my pants playing with the sides of my panties.

"No Aaron," I warned.

"Cmon I'll make you feel good baby. I'll be quick and fast. You wanna try it don't deny that" he said unbuttoning them slowly.

"I do wanna try it but not tonight," I said and he shook his head.

"Well still we're taking these off," he proceeded to take them off even after I tried to stop him.

I sighed and let him take them off. I felt incredibly uncomfortable. I always did whenever I did this stuff with Aaron.

He continued to do what he was doing before but tried to get my panties off. I gave him a warning look and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop it," he said I looked towards him confused.

"Stop what?" I asked

"Stop being like that," he spoke as he pulled my panties off no matter how many times I said no.

He adjusted himself at my entrance.

"Please stop Aaron," I begged.

"Shut up," He rolled his eyes pinning me down with one hand.

All of a sudden I felt him inside of me at full force. It hurt so bad. I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"It hurts Aaron please stop," I said sobbing.

"Shh. It'll be over soon baby," he said thrusting harder his eyes rolling back.

"Oh god you feel amazing," he grunted as I laid there powerless.

In about 7 more minutes he was done.

"Wasn't that hard?" He said throwing out the condom and putting his clothes on.

I violently wiped my tears trying my best to control my sobs, succeeding for the most part.

"The one thing I didn't wanna do you had to be a dick and do it anyway," I said quickly putting my clothes on.

"You know what? Fuck you Serenity," he scoffed then walked out.