Chapter 7

[Serenity]

"Are you kidding me?" I said making Aaron quickly cover himself.

He got up from on top of the girl who I just realized was Stephanie, Kevin's ex.

"Stephanie? Aaron, you're nasty," Kevin scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"Serenity it's not what it looks like," Aaron said getting dressed quicker than ever.

"Aaron we're over simple as that. Every last bit of feelings for you disappeared you did this to yourself. Don't bother talking to me," I said bluntly.

Maybe it was the alcohol maybe I was just truly done, probably both but I said it so calmly and I knew that made it even worse. My fist clenched. They were practically white.

I could feel the tears fill my eyes, not because of him. Because I was mad and my blood was boiling.

"Baby don't be like that," Aaron said coming over to me.

"Get the fuck away from me," I said and tears started to fall from my eyes.

He didn't listen and came closer.

"Can you not understand English get the fuck away," Kevin said coming in between us.

Aaron tried to push Kevin back so Kevin did what I knew he wanted to do for the longest.
He punched Aaron straight in his jaw so hard that I heard it and Aaron started tearing up.

Kevin wears a few rings on his hands so when he hit Aaron they cut him and he started bleeding. But I knew Kevin's knuckles were gonna be swollen from the contact with the rings.

"Brandon you're gonna let them do this?" Aaron scoffed.

"Get the fuck out of my house both of you. Don't come back or I'll deal with it," Brandon raised his voice making Aaron and Stephanie run downstairs and out of the house.

"Are you guys okay? I'm so sorry that happened," Brandon asked us his tone sincere.

Brandon never got drunk at his parties because he had to keep things in line.

"I'm okay thank you," I smiled back and he gave me a hug then made his way downstairs.

"I'm so sorry princess," Kevin said patting his lap once he sat at the edge of the bed.

I sat down and sighed. I winced at the pain still in my body because of that prick.

"It's fine thank you it really means a lot," I spoke leaning my head on his chest.

"Don't thank me. I promised you I would continue to do anything to make you happy," he kissed my head.

"Why doesn't he care Kevin?" I whispered my voice cracking at the end.

"I'm not sure baby but anyone who doesn't see that you're worth it is clearly stupid. He had no reason to force you into the stuff he did and then get mad. I promise you that you did nothing wrong he may not care but I do," he spoke wrapping his arms around my body.

"Do you think he pretended to love me?" I asked.

"If I'm being honest with you I think he did. Because anyone who loves you knows damn well how hard it is for that love to fade away. It's been 2 damn years and I still feel the same as I did when we were together. You're hard to just stop loving Serenity," he said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Thank you for everything Kevin I love you so much," I said facing him and giving him a tight hug.

"I love you too baby girl always," he kissed my cheek.

I stared at his eyes and couldn't help but smiled at how pretty his light brown orbs were. As if there were little chunks of gold in chocolate.

"Can I kiss you?" Kevin asked his gaze flickering between my lips and my eyes.