Chapter 6

[Serenity]

He really said that to me. I wiped my eyes knowing they'd be red.

I felt ashamed. Useless. Worthless.

All because I didn't wanna have sex with him but he just had to do it? I do whatever he wants and that's the one thing I didn't wanna do and he does it anyway. I was raped by my own boyfriend.

I sighed then made my way downstairs and I was instantly met with loud music and people closer together.

I needed alcohol that was the only thing that was gonna prevent me from killing that idiot that very second. Once I made my way to the kitchen I didn't even bother finding a cup there was like half of the vodka bottle left. So me being well, me I brought the bottle to my lips and downed it.

The liquid burned the back of my throat. But the satisfying taste of alcohol and berries made it worth it.

As soon as I was finished I took a deep breath.

"Serenity what are you doing?" Kevin asked as he came over beside me.

"Why are your eyes red?" He spoke quietly.

"Trying not to kill Aaron and from crying," I laughed.

"What did that stupid fuck do?" Kevin clenched his jaw taking the alcohol out of my hands.

"He tried to force me to have sex with him. I said no but he continued to take my pants off then got mad and kept saying how I'm his girlfriend and should let him do that stuff. So when I pushed him off me. He continued to do it. I had no control, Kevin. When he was done he said fuck you and walked out of the room," I summed up and his eyes widened.

"He fucking raped you," Kevin said a single tear falling.

"It hurts Kevin," I cried.

"What hurts princess?" he asked concern laced in his voice.

"My legs they hurt and my freaking vagina," I mumbled frustrated with myself.

"Was I nothing but a quick fuck to him? I lost my virginity to a fucking lying rapist," I continued to cry.

His face softened.

"Listen princess you didn't do anything wrong. Do be upset because of Aaron, he's an asshole. Okay? You did nothing wrong. I need to have a talk with that stupid fuck," Kevin said giving me a tight hug.

I returned it then sniffled. I wiped my tears.

"It's fine," mumbled.

"I'll be back," he said through gritted teeth.

"It's fine Kevin c'mon just have fun it's my problems, not yours," I tried to convince him pulling his arm back.

"Serenity I don't care about the damn party. I care about you so fucking much. You know I still love you and when we broke up I told you I'd always continue to make sure you're okay. I'm not gonna let nobody treat you like that and continue with their day," he said looking around for Aaron and I ended up going with him.

"Thank you, Kevin," I whispered.

After searching for him for about 10 minutes we still couldn't find him inside Brandon's big ass house.

"Hey, Brandon do you know where Aaron is?" Kevin asked him since he was coming our way.

"I actually saw him around here about 15 minutes ago maybe he went upstairs I'll help you guys check," Brandon suggested making us nod.

We walked upstairs and checked the balcony which was filled with main girls and no Aaron.

Then we checked several rooms that were locked and then a few that weren't and that wasn't pleasant.

I honestly was annoyed because it's was only midnight and he was ruining my night with his childish actions.

The image that was in the last room we checked made every last bit of love I had for Aaron Cole to disappear.