Away

"You alright there, Tord?.."

Tord looked in the doorway to see Paul and Patryk stood there next to each other, hand in hand.

"I'm tired..."

"W-Wait I'm sorry! Have I caused you to stay awake or some-"

"No - Not at all! I'm just tired of fighting, tired of being a leader and having to... sometimes do things I don't want to. The Red Army has made me feel guilty for so many things, some of which werent even my fault,"

"Tord, what are you talking about? Red Leader is who you are, you love being Red Leader?.."

"I don't. I have a guilty conscience and I have to deal with so much everyday, I ruin lives and make Paul and Patryk feel shitty, I've not only ruined lives but ended them too,"

Tord paused and took a deep breath, looking at Paul and Patryk then looking back at Tom,

"Let's start a new life."

Tom's eyes widened and a look of shock spread around his face, "W-What?!"

"I wanna start a new life with you Tom, we've had a lot of history together and I- I love you so much, and I just want to live a normal life."

Paul and Patryk both looked at each other in shock,

"B-But Tord, this is your-"

"My what? My life? My job? It's a pretty shitty life and job then. I just can't live with adding to my guilt, I- I just want to be normal like you and Paul were..."

Tom held Tord's hand and held it tightly, smiling at him but also a hint of guilt in the smile,

"W-What're you going to do about all this? Your future job? You-"

"Don't worry about it, I'm not so you shouldn't, I'll give it to someone who has always stuck by me, a loyal soldier or something. I just want to start a new life with you, Paul, Patryk even Edd and Matt."

As soon as their names were mentioned, Edd and Matt walked into the hospital room,

"If you're leaving Red Army, I'm leaving Purple Army." Matt said with no hesitation

"A-And I'm leaving Green Army!" Edd peeped in, very cheerfully

"We'll just leave a note and let one of our soldiers be in control and leave it at that. No planning ahead or anything." Paul smiled.

"You sure you wana go along with this Tord?" Tom said, smiling at him

"Definitely, I just want a normal life and I- I just want to live it with you." He hugged Tom tightly.

"Alright, pack everything you need, le-let's just start a new life!" Patryk said, a huge smile plastered on his face.

Tord grabbed Tom's hand and helped him out of bed, "Let's get out of here, together."

...

Tom woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs from downstairs and somebody whistling a cheerful tune.

He slowly got up, trying to fix his messy hair in the mirror on his wall, "Eh that'll be alright." he murmured to himself aloud.

As he walked down the stairs he saw Tord with his honey-coloured hair shaped like horns but slightly messy and an apron tied around his oversized t-shirt.

Tom walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek, "Morning Honey."

Tord giggled and grabbed Tom's face and kissed him, "Good morning, Doll."

He then grabbed Tom's wrist which had 'Tord' with a heart tattooed on it and kissed all the way down his arm, down to the wedding and engagement ring on his ring finer.

Tom smiled and wrapped his arms around Tord cuddling him, "Also Edd and Matt are coming over later, is it alright if I invite Paul and Patryk? Havent seen them in a month."

Tord hugged him tightly, "Yeah, but you're cooking this time,"

"Nah you are"

"Nope you!"

Tom playfully punched Tord's arm, "Fine I'll cook this time, but you've gotta buy the ingredients."

He winked cheekily at Tord before sorting out his tie and messing with his hair slightly,

"God you're lucky I'm here to sort you out."

"You're lucky I'm going to buy the ingredients for you." He chuckled to him and as Tom finished doing up Tord's tie he kissed him.

Tom kissed him back before stroking his cheek, "Just sit down and i'll plate your breakfast - you want toast too?"

Tord nodded and smiled at Tom,

him and Tom had been married now for about two and a half years and it's been around four years since they left Red Army, one of his soldiers had taken over and he hasn't heard or mentioned anything.

They've been planning to adopt a child soon and have invited Edd, Matt, Paul and Patryk around to get their take and advice on it.

Edd and Matt were together but decided to stay as friends as Edd was more focused on his new job and working hard and Matt decided it was for the best, they still remain the best of friends and probably became closer because of it.

Paul and Patryk remain married and are completely supportive of Tom and Tord and are basically their #1 cheerleaders when it comes to anything involving the two.

"I'm happy you agreed to be mine, I love you." Tord blushed and kissed Tom.

A/N: Oh my god! Thankyou so much to everybody who has commented, voted or even read this story! All the support you guys have been giving me is highly appreciated, even if you didn't vote or comment, just by reading this, I love you all. Once again thankyou so much, I appreciate and love you all.