One Condition

| Saturday, 16th March, 11:09AM |

"We're sorry Thomas but I'm afraid you only have two months left to live, we've tried everything but there has been no effect."

Tom sighed and placed his head in his hands,

"I don't want to hear anything else, can you just leave me alone for a bit?"

The nurse sighed and nodded, "I understand, goodbye Mr Rockwell."

He slowly began to tear up and laid down in the hospital bed, gazing at the roof - lost in his thoughts.

I wish Matt and Edd knew I was here

I wish I had more time

I wish someone would just come and see me

As if someone had heard his prayers, Tom heard a bang at the door.

He sat up swiftly and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and the nurse walked back into Room 544

"Sorry to disturb Thomas but you have a visitor" She then looked at the doorway and nodded at the mysterious person as she strolled out, "You have an hour."

Tom then saw the mysterious figure walk in and shut the door behind him, his arms folded behind his back and his honey-coloured hair which was shaped like devil horns spiked up.

'That can't be him, he died in the giant robot...' he thought to himself

"T-Tord?!"

"Hello old friend" He said, his Norwegian accent more strong than Tom remembered.

"Tord...I thought you died?" Tom stuttered, his eyes widening out of shock

Tord sat himself on the end of Tom's bed and began inspecting his left arm,

"I got few scars but nothing intense," he then began inspecting his robot arm, "Remember this Tom?" Tord prodded, looking Tom directly in his eyes and showing him his robot arm.

"The giant robot..." Tom mumbled under his breath, "You made an arm out of the leftover parts?"

"Very smart, Thomas. Perfect."

"What do you mean 'perfect'?" Tom questioned Tord, sitting up and looking at him confused

"Oh nothing, so anyway," Tord stood up and walked next to Tom and placed a hand on his shoulder, "I heard you only have two months left to live, eye cancer isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah" Tom mourned, a look of misery plastered all over his face.

"I can help with that." Tord stated, once again standing up and placing his arms folded behind his back,

Tom seemed intrigued and captivated by Tord's words,

"Wait, you can?"

"Yes, one second." Tord went over to a backpack that was placed on a chair nearby Tom's bed and rummaged through it, eventually pulling out an eye mask.

"With this." Tord announced, smirking at Tom.

"A mask? Tord, cancer isn't some illness that can be cured with a nice day at the spa-"

Tord turned it around and showed it at all angles to Tom, there were two bright green eyes and a strap that seemed like Tom's fit, he showed the inside which seemed like it was made for a robot.