Sharpshooter

| Saturday, 16th March, 3:06PM |

Tom was laying on top of his bed, tuning his bass and humming to himself when he heard a knock on the door.

He walked up to the door and opened it, peeking through the crack of it and seeing it was Tord.

"Hey Tord, everything alright?" He said as Tord budged by him and walked into his room,

"Nope." Tord said, his tone seeming angry, he took a deep breath and turned towards Tom.

"Purple base is out to get us, they've planned to attack us tommorow on Sunday, 17th of March around midnight, when most of my army would be out in another battle, so looks like this might be your first taste of what i'm getting you into."

He placed his hands folded behind his back and began pacing around Tom's room, drowning in his own thoughts.

Tom took a deep breath and placed his hands behind his back, looking at Tord.

"I'll do it. Whatever I have to."

Tord looked at Tom in astonishment, "Wait really?"

"Yeah. I know how to use a gun, I know how to throw daggers, I know more than you think, Red."

Tord smirked and him and looked at the floor, walking towards him, "Looks like Classic Stupid Tom got smarter while I was away." He stepped infront of him and looked at him, observing Tom.

messy hair

eye mask which just made him look 10x cooler

slim but strong-looking body

sharp jawline with slight stubble

raggedy blue hoodie.

"God, you wear that hoodie wherever you go, doesn't it get boring?"

Tom snuggled up to his hoodie and sniffed it, "It just reminds me of Edd and Matt, is that such a problem?"

"Well it is now, people might recognise you from the hoodie, so here." Tord went into Tom's wardrobe and went to the top shelf and pulled out a box.

He placed it on top of the bed and took off the lid, showing an outfit which wasn't a blue hoodie suprisingly.

"Try this on." Tord handed him the box and looked at him, a slight tint of pink in his face

"Alright then, could I maybe - oh I dunno - have some privacy?"

Tord smirked and sat on the bed, "Yeah sure, go on into the bathroom"

"Dick." Tom said, laughing as he walked into his bathroom, box in his hands.

After a few minutes of rustling coming from the bathrooms, Tord walked out in long (dark blue) sleeved shirt with a black vest on top, topped off with a black tie tucked under the vest.

He turned to the mirror in the room and began to check himself out, turning left and right and messing with his hair, "How is it?"

"It suits you, pun not intended, but it really does. I tried to make sure it was your size, if any of the sizes don't work, let me know."

"No, No, I really like it and it fits well."

"Alright..." Tord said, his eyes not breakimg contact from Tom.

He turned to Tord and laughed, "Keep your eyes straight, Tord."

Tord gave a confused look, "Hold up, what do you mean?" he chuckled under his breath.