Smirnoff

| Monday, 17th March, 1:54AM |

Whenever Tom was under pressure or nervous for anything he'd just excessively drink and numb his feelings. Tom has tried his best to stop drinking but it's just his coping mechanism and Edd and Matt grew used to it.

Tom was on his 3rd bottle of Smirnoff, which was in a mini-fride in his room. As he opened the cap to the 3rd bottle, he thought to himself 'I hope I wont be drunk for tommorow- well, for later on today with purple base?.. pink base?.. Wait no it's purple.'

He began to down the bottle of Smirnoff until he heard a knock on his door.

Tom attempted to get up and began to stumble and trip towards the door, he then fumbled trying to opened the door and eventually opened it, leaning against the wall and seeing who was in the doorway.

"Uh, Tom are you okay?"

Tom laughed and booped Tord, "Yeparoonieee~"

Tord rolled his eyes as a faint smile appeared on his face, "Paul said he heard glass just clinking together and it was driving him nuts so I just came to see if it w-"

He paused as he peered in Tom's room and saw lots of bottles of Smirnoff on the floor, two of them empty and five of them unopened.

"Tom, what is this?"

Tom turned red but was still smiling, "You want hic some?"

Tord groaned and stormed in his room and picked up the two empty bottles, "Why the hell are you doing this? You know what's tommorow right, RIGHT?"

Tom began to chuckle, "Youuu mean today? hic I was just having some liquid hic... some liquid courage."

"Liquid Retard."

"You're no funnn" Tom said, reaching carelessly for a bottle of Smirnoff, "Have some, pleeeease"

"Tom I shouldn't, tommorow we have to-"

"Shhh and just hic drink." Tom handed Tord a full bottle and smirked at him.

"Fine. Just one though." Tord walked in and shut the door behind him, then sitting on Tom's bed and turning on the lamp on his bedside table.

"How can you even see in the dark?.. Ohhh night vision." Tord laughed at himself, opening the bottle of Smirnoff and cheers-ing Tom.

"To tommorow, when we hic we do something!" Tom said, trying to remember what he was supposed to be doing in the morning.

Tord began to chuckle at Tom as he playfully punched him in the arm, "To tommorow!"

They both drank and Tom was already halfway through his Smirnoff meanwhile Tord had only had 1/4 of it.

"Tom I think you need water, you've been drinking too mu-" Tom put a finger over Tord's lips and pushed him back onto the bed as Tord tried to stand up,

"I'm fine." Tom mumbled

Tord groaned and turned to Tom, "You're sobering up and that's final, you've been through almost 4 bottles!" He stood up and walked to Tom's bathroom.

Tord came out of the bathroom with a plastic cup with water in it, "Here, drink it."

Tom sighed and began to sip the water, "Thanks" he murmured while drinking the water at the same time.

"It's nothing really, I'm used to it with Paul and Patryk."

"Why are you being so nice to me? Arent you supposed to be the scary and intimidating Red Leader who can kill you with just his stare?" Tom said, mocking Tord's Norwegian accent.

"Well I'll answer that if you tell me why you drink so much." Tord said, mocking Tom's accent.

"I asked you firsttt."

"I cured your cancer" Tord said, beginning to laugh at himself and Tom loudly

"Fine, I..." Tom paused, turning red, "It's a coping thing."

Tord stopped laughing and a guilty look spread across his face, "Because of me."

Tom sighed, realising that Tord wasn't a very
vulnerable person but since Tom had been here, he hasn't really seen the almighty Red Leader everyone has spoke about, he's just seem a broken person who just wants to be in power because he feels small.

Tord grabbed Tom and began to hug him tightly, sniffling slightly, "I'm sorry Tom..."

Tom hugged him back tighter, "I forgive you."

They both sat in silence hugging each other tightly until Tord pulled back and wiped tears which were streaming down his cheek.

Tom smiled and wiped one of Tord's tears with his thumb, "You're such a mess" Tom began laughing and ran his fingers through Tord's hair.

Tord leaned in until his face was just a few centimetres away from Tom's face, they paused for a second until Tord leaned in and began kissing Tom, placing his hands on Tom's knees and Tom's hands still in Tord's hair.

The kiss began getting more passionate and they began to get more hot and heavy, Tord grabbed Tom and pinned him down against the bed and began kissing him up and down his body and neck.

That was until they heard a cough in the doorway.

Fuck. It was Paul.

They both sat up and turned bright red, moving away from each other. Tord then stood up and walked towards Paul, putting his hands infront of him. "Paul please, I-"

Paul sighed and walked towards Tord, "You know I would accept this if you were Tord and you know I really don't mind you doing this... But you're Red Leader now, remember the rules and remember your place."

He walked off before he could let Tord say anything and Tord turned to Tom,

Tom sighed and placed all the alcohol under his bed again, "What does Paul mean about the rules?"

Tears began to stream down Tord's cheeks again and he walked towards Tom, holding his hands, "Rule #3, No sexual or romantic relationships with any colleagues."

Tom sighed again, "I don't want you in trouble, but I don't want you to leave.". He held Tord's hand tightly.

Tord glanced towards the open door before quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, writing something down and holding it towards Tom.

"Tom we can't do this anymore, I'm sorry but the rules are the rules, stay in your boundaries."

Tord said before passing the piece of paper to Tom and kissing him on the cheek and walking out of Tom's room and closed the door behind him.

Tom began to read the note.

(wow we love cliffhangers)