Out Of My Way

They held each other tightly for a few minutes in silence until Tord pulled back and smiled at him,

"We need to get you back to your room before anyone finds us."

He began picking up Tom's clothes and handed them to him and Tord began putting his on, making sure it was neat and tidy.

Finally Tom and Tord were dressed and Tord placed a hand around Tom's waist, smiling at him and opening the door.

Tom was bright red and couldn't stop smiling,

"What you smiling about?" Tord said, beginning to smile along with him,

"You" Tom said, blushing then grabbing Tord's face and nuzzling his nose with his.

Tord hugged him tightly, "Well here's your room, I'll see you in a while."

Tom smiled, "I shall." He walked into his room before Tord leaned in and kissed him,

"You forgot your tie, Jehovah," He said, beginning to tie his tie around his neck

He looked Tom up and down with a slight hint of red in his face.

"You smell of smoke" Tom said, laughing before Tord jokingly punched him in the arm,

"Well you smell of sex" Tord chuckled and looked him in the eyes before blushing and going back to the tie.

He stroked Tord's cheek and kissed him as Tord had finished doing his tie and Tord slowly walked out of the room,

"I'll cya soon, get some rest Doll-eyes." He blew a kiss then closed the door, leaving Tom in his room alone.

You know what this means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Time to have a nap.

| Monday, 17th March, 5:36AM |

Tom woke up to the sound of a loud bell ringing and footsteps outside of his door.

He stood up and looked around his room and walking towards the door, opening it and looking out into the hallway.

He saw Tord leaning against a wall next to the door, his eyes glued to his notepad, checking things off a checklist. He then noticed Tom.

"Tom! Purple base is here and they've teamed up with Green base. We'll need you in the West with some of our best soldiers."

Tom had fallen asleep in his uniform so he was already ready, his hair was slightly messy but other than that it was okay.

"Alright, but I need to get m-"

"Nope! Paul has your weapons - including the gun you used in the shooting range."

"Oh...Okay."

Tord paused writing on his checklist and pushed Tom into his room and closed the door behind himself, quickly kissing Tom.

"T-Tord! We might get caught if someone comes in"

He laughed and placed his thumb and index finger on his chin, "We won't... Anyway, you should really get going, I'll see you after we stop the raid."