Blackness

T/W: mention of a suicide attempt, will let you know when the tw is

Everyone began laughing as Matt and Edd sat on the end of Tom's hospital bed,

"I missed this so much." Tord said, smiling.

Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's neck, Tord assuming that Tom was hugging him,

"T-Tord," Tom began to cough loudly and black began dripping out of his mask,

Tord turned to Tom and immediately turned shocked and overwhelmed, "Wait Tom it's okay I'm here! What's happening?!"

Edd ran into the hallway and started shouting for a nurse while Patryk kept pressing the button to alert the nurses,

Tord began to stroke Tom's face and hug him tightly while trying to aid him at the same time, "Tom, what's happening?!"

One of the nurses ran in and began to push all of them out of the hospital room, "OUT, HE'LL BE OKAY, JUST GET OUT."

"Tom, I love you!" Tord said before the room's door slammed shut.

Tord slowly began to cry and sit on the floor against the door, waiting for Tom.

"Tord, he'll be okay, don't w-"

"BUT WHAT IF HE ISN'T OKAY? What if I lose him?! He nearly lost me and now I might lose him..."

Paul sighed, "I'm sure it's nothing Tord."

"Yeah, it's completely normal for black to drip out of your eye mask isn't it?" Tord said aggressively and sarcastically

Patryk pushed Paul out of the way from Tord and nodded at Paul, knowing he meant 'let me handle this'.

"Tord, listen, I don't know if this is going to help or not,"

Pat sighed and placed a hand on Tord's shoulder,

"We all lose loved ones and sometimes we're lucky and we don't lose them too soon. I'm sure Tom's going to be fine but if he isn't, there isn't much we can do."

Tord looked up at Pat and wasn't sure if to hug him or slap him,

"You say that as if you've lost a loved one."

"Too many," Pat let out an awkward chuckle,

"You've always been our whiney, spoiled brat and we love you so much - but sometimes you don't always get what you want Tord."

Tord sighed, being really loving and optimistic wouldn't have got Tord's state of mind any better but with a little bit of 'tough love' and honesty, he'd understand. And he did.

"Fine. But I'm seeing him as soon as they're done."

"And if the nurses don't let you?"

"I'll either fire them or stab them," Tord said, looking Patryk dead in the eye with all seriousness,

"I care about Tom more than I care about myself..."

Paul sat next to Patryk and gave a small smile at Tord, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."