Uniform

"Hey Tom, ignore what I just said then, i'll tell you why later

Meet me in Weapon Storage Room 12 in an hour, i'll be there waiting

Tord xo"

He clenched the note tightly in his hands until shoving it into his pocket and making sure his door was completely closed, trying to figure out why he said all that stuff.

| Sunday, 17th March, 2:48AM |

Tom looked at the clock, it's almost been an hour but Tom couldn't wait any longer, he was still in his uniform but placed his hoodie over it.

He stepped out his room and began walking down the hallway, reading the signs on the side of each door there was.

R.L

P.L

A.D

G.I

Eventually he got past all the soldiers rooms and got to the weapon storage rooms,

Weapon Storage Room 9

Weapon Storage Room 10

Weapon Storage Room 11

Weapon Storage Room 12...

Tom opened the door and it was just pitch black, until he felt something pull him in and push him against the shelves.

"Wait what's going on?!" He began to panic and tried to slip out of the grip then suddenly he felt lips being pressed against his and hands roaming all around Tom's body.

"Stay calm, just relax~" A Norwegian accent said from the dark, Tord.

Tom, realising it was Tord who was in the room with him, began to melt into the kiss and began to get more passionate with it,

Tord pinning Tom against the shelves and letting his hands run all over Tom's body while Tom had his hands wrapped around Tord's neck and one leg slightly wrapped around his waist.

Eventually they stopped and pulled away from each other, bright red and smiling constantly.

"Heya" Tom said, laughing at putting a hand over his face to hide his blush.

Tord grabbed both of Tom's hands and held them tightly, "Hey," He began laughing along with Tom, "sorry about that." He began to rub his neck.

"Heh, it's okay, why did you bring me in here anyway? What do you want?"

Red leaned in close to Tom, their bodies pressed up against each other's.

"You" He ran a hand through Tom's spiked hair and grasped it tightly as Tom let out a quiet moan and turned even more red.

"Enjoy that?" Tord asked, smirking at Tom with that devilish look in his eye again,

Tom bit his lip and nodded as Tord gripped it tighter, sending Tom into a hot mess and he began to grip onto Tord's arm tightly and wrapping the other hand tighter around his neck.

Red leaned foward and bit the end of Tom's tie, slowly and seductively pulling it off with his mouth and looking Tom deeply at his robot eyes.

"I love a man in uniform" Tord whispered as he took the tie out of his mouth and placed it around Tom's neck, pulling him in closer and beginning to kiss him again.

Tom began unbuttoning Tord's trench coat and pulling off his hoodie then tugging at his belt,

"Desperate stupid Tom..." He winked at Tom and helped him undo his belt and began taking off Tom's clothes too.

"Silly little Commie" Tom whispered back at Tord with a sassy tone. He eventually got his and Tord's clothes off and began kissing Tord's neck and body, leaving love bites all over.

As Tom left hickeys all over Tord he was letting out soft moans and gripping onto Tom's back - occasionally leaving a few scratches.

Tord stopped Tom and stroked his cheek and admiring his face, "Gud, du er pen". Tom placed his hand on top of Tord's and held it tightly.

{ Smut warning, feel free to skip }

Tord stepped closer to Tom, his erection stroking against Tom's thigh, "Turn around." he ordered Tom.

The taller of the two turned around as he felt Tord pin his wrists against the wall and placed his member between Tom's legs, making Tom let out a whimper.

"You okay with this?" Tord asked, normally he would assert dominance and just be a chaotic dom but with Tom it was different, he wanted to make sure he was alright with this and made sure he wasn't too rough.

Tom bit his lip and nodded, "Yeah." He grabbed the shelves tightly as Tord began to insert his member inside Tom, both of them letting out a loud moan.

"Let me know when it's okay to move." Tord said, surprisingly this wasn't his first time or Tom's first time with a guy so both of them knew what to do.

After a few seconds Tom nodded and began to move his hips side to side as Tord thrusted in and out of Tom, Tom letting out a moan with every thrust.

"Fuck, you're tight!" Tord grunted as he held Tom's wrists tighter and moved an inch closer so now both their bodies were pressed against each other.

He began to pick up the pace with the thrusts and Tom began to whine Tord's name along with occasional cussing.

"D-Don't stop Tord."

The smell of sex and the sounds of moans and skin clashing against each other spread around the room,

"Fuck I'm almost there" Tord moaned as the began to slow down and let out a loud orgasm as Tom had already finished.

{ Smut finished, feel free to carry on }

Tord released Tom's wrists and both of them were panting heavily and sitting on the flooor, bright red.

"God that was amazing Tord." Tom said through his panting.

Tord looked at Tom and smiled, "Yeah, but just promise me one thing- well two things."

"Huh?"

Tord leaned closer and kissed Tom lightly, "Don't tell anyone about this."

Tom nodded then smirked at him, "And the second thing?"

Tord's eyes became slightly glossy and he was bright red not just from sweating but blushing madly too.

"N-Never leave me." Tord said as he hugged Tom tightly,

the only people he had ever loved were Paul and Patryk but that was more in a parent way. It was hard for Tord to grow attached to people after the giant robot incident, he'd gained trust issues - ironically - just like Edd and Matt. But weirdly enough, Tom didn't.

Tom smiled and hugged Tord back,

"I'm not going anywhere."