37

rapunzel . december 7, 2018

"Hey, Rapunzel!" I heard her obnoxious voice call.

I spun around and looked at Paige.

Haley and Kirsten eyed me before walking away from us.

"Are you doing alright?" she asked.

I pressed my lips together and nodded. "Yea, I'm fine. Why?"

Paige shrugged. "Just checking on you." She smiled.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's the real reason?"

She looked around before grabbing me and pulling me towards the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I saw Haley and Kirsten, waiting on me with these pocketknives in their hands.

Paige shoved me against the wall. "You bitch."

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You just being here everyday, alive, makes me sick. I can't stand to look at you everyday. Did you know what Clay broke up with me because of you? He said that he had feelings for you again. I want you to stay away from him."

"I don't even talk to him!" I cried.

"Whatever. How can he just suddenly have a crush on you? He's been talking to you, hasn't he?"

I shook my head.

"Liar!" she shouted. She glanced at her friends.

They lifted up my shirts and slowly dragged the silver pocketknives across my skin.

Watching the blood trickle down my stomach almost made me go into a depression again.

But I stayed strong and fought the thoughts in my mind.

"Let this serve as a warning, Rapunzel," Paige hissed. "Never, and I mean never, talk or look at my boyfriend again. Or I will surely tell Rapunzel about what you've been doing."

"What have I been doing?" I asked her as Haley and Kirsten slapped bandaids over my cuts.

"Talking to all these guys like Colin and Clay and Brendan and those other kids." Paige slapped me before she ran out of the bathroom.

They just left me in there was a stinking stomach and huge bandaids. They had to have been planning this.

Ugh, I hate my life.