40

aladdin . december 16, 2018

After we picked Colin up, we got an Uber and got on the road early that morning, like around 9. We got to the airport around 10:30.

"I'm so excited to meet you, Rapunzel," I told her before I got on the plane.

"Me too!" she smiled. "I have to clean the whole house before you come." She frowned.

I laughed.

"We'll be in the car rental area once you get here."

"Okay."

><

We had finally made it to Tampa.

Rapunzel told me that she'd be in the car rental area.

So after me and my parents and Colin got a snack, we walked towards that place after having a security guard literally walk us there. This airport was huge!

As we got closer to the car rental area, I think I saw Rapunzel sitting there on her phone.

I was so nervous.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom right quick," I told my dad.

"Okay, when you're finished, just keep walking straight."

Colin smirked at me but continued walking with my parents.

I nodded at my dad and smirked at Colin.

As I used the bathroom, I couldn't help but think about what she might say and how she might look in person.

I'm so scared!

Ugh. Get ahold of yourself, Aladdin.

I wiped a little, and then I pulled up my pants. I washed my hands quickly and sprayed some cologne on and calmed myself down.

Some guy that was in there smiled at me. "What's the good news?" he asked.

"I flew out here so I could see my girlfriend," I told him. "I met her online and I'm real excited to meet her."

"Do you know what she looks like?" he asked.

"Yes, of course."

"That's great!" he told me. He tried his hands and shook mine. "I'm here to pick up my mom."

"Oh, that's cool."

"See you, man," he said.

I nodded and smiled and waved.

I then walked out of there and quickly walked towards Rapunzel. I slowed as I neared her.

I pulled out my phone as I stood there.

kingaladdin look up

I took like 30 seconds or maybe even a minute for her to see my message.

She slowly looked up and clasped her hand over her mouth. She stood up and walked over to me.

I just couldn't believe what I saw.

my online buddy ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें