19

**lol i'm having a lot of fun writing these parts**

rapunzel . november 9, 2018

Nails dug into my skin as I was pulled outside. I was taken all the way out where the treehouse was.

No one was out here.

I didn't even hear much of the music anyone, let anyone any voices.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Clay asked through a clenched jaw.

"I–"

"Shut up," he mumbled and trailed his eyes over my body. "You look... nice, I guess."

He dug his hand down his pants and grabbed something...

This is it.

This is how I lose my virginity.

This is how I get caught and become an even bigger joke in the school.

This is how my life will end.

"I can't have sex with you because I'm seeing someone," I told him before I knew it.

Clay eyes me for a moment. I was really seeing someone and I'm pretty sure he realized that. His eyes were filled with anger. He raised his hand, about to slap me.

Or maybe punch me.

I flinched and closed my eyes.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," the familiar voice said.

I opened one eye to see a very familiar face.

Colin?

Colin!

He casually took a sip of his drink and raised his brow at Clay.

Clay instinctively let go of me.

Colin began to walk over to me.

Man, he was hot.

"Oh, hey, Clay."

"Don't hey Clay me. You were about to hit Rapunzel. Aladdin would surely kill you if you did that. Like literally." Colin wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I know you invited me, Clay, but you're literally sick if you think you can hit Rapunzel without anyone knowing."

I saw Clay's face turn red. He clenched his fists.

"I'd hate to give you a black eye," Colin warned, looking at Clay's hands.

Clay stormed off, leaving Colin and I alone near the treehouse.