The Beatles - Stalkers

Gang please request more bcos my imagination is worse than a dead body so pls help

-

There were three boys that you knew. Three annoying young lads that had gone to the school near yours and made it their personal mission to irritate you. Of course, there was no malice behind it and they were nice enough, they were just annoying. They followed you home from school once or twice a week.

Lennon, McCartney and Harrison.

That's what you usually called them anyway. Referring to them as anything other than their surnames felt too friendly and they might just follow you some more. You had a inkling it was all Lennon's idea. He was the ring leader. Everyone knew him or knew of him. He was a cheeky teddy boy with a quick wit. And yet there was something about him that was magnetic, wise and electric which meant the other boys followed him.

McCartney. Well, McCartney was pretty. And he knew it. He had copied a lot of Lennon's mannerisms since they met, which meant he was good looking and trouble. As he got older, the heartbreaker side of him was more apparent and he could charm the knickers off half the girls in your school, which never turned out well for the poor things.

And then there was Harrison. The quiet one. Well he wasn't quiet really, it's just that the other two were much louder. Harrison had a sweet nature and kind smile that you were fond of. The boy had a calming presence that you suspected would show itself more as he got older. He was, however, just as cheeky as the others when he could get a word in.

The three of them all had very redeemable characteristics. But they could be proper little bastards when they all got together.

"(Y/N)~"

One of them had sang teasingly from behind you as you began your route home. You sigh a little, mentally preparing.

"Good day at school (Y/N)?"

"Just fine thank you, Lennon."

The leader was now walking along with you, on your right, as McCartney popped up on your left. The two were a proper double act. They bounced off each other and made up for what the other lacked. The younger man had the patience and drive Lennon lacked, but Lennon was far wittier and dynamic. Except for a few things. Neither boy was very subtle or humble. But that's where Harrison came in.

"Better now we're here though, isn't it?" He smiled. You met his cocky gaze and gave him your usual look.

"Oh definitely," you reply sarcastically. "No Harrison today, boys?"

"Right here, love." You hear the youngest boy, looking over your shoulder to see his grinning face. He had his hands in his pockets, used to being the one having to walk behind the other two boys.

"Ah, the whole barbershop quartet is here." The boys tut. You were still unaware as to why they even did follow you home but it likely had something to do with the clever responses you had for them.

It all began when they were once walking behind you on the street after school and you dropped your glove from your pocket. Lennon had picked it up for you and you'd asked if this meant he was accepting your duel. He laughed and that was it. Once you've got Lennon on side, you've done it. If it weren't for the innocent conversation and witty back and forth you had, you'd assume they genuinely were trying to ruin your life sometimes. They kept trying to convince you to drop out of school or skip it or do literally anything else. You only had one year left and the three of them had finished their schooling and now focused solely on the band they were in.