Chapter Twenty-Nine

If you do not have anything nice to say, keep it to your self because you will be deleted!
I will be posting chapters 29,30,31

Question of this chapter:
What is the most exciting thing that has happen to you so far in 2019?

Me:
During my second semester of high school I took $500 college classes but only paying $50!!! I got a special deal

Chapter 29

"She said do you love me, I tell her only partly, I Only love my bed and my mama I'm sorry.."

Clare and I both sing to Gods plan. We Hit every beat at the right beat. She points to me to take the next part. But me being me I messed up.
Eventually the song comes to an end. I smile at her and reach over and turn it down. "Sooo what do you want to do" I try to stop myself by laughing.

She scratches her head and looks down. "What" I Ask?

"Nothing. Wanna go to the beach" she says.

I stare at her for a little bit to see if she says anything. "Sure" I say making an U-turn.

I head back to the dorms so we can change into our suits. "Sooo I gotta tell you something" I say as I turn into the parking lot.

"Okay go ahead" she says turning her body towards me.

"So Bailey and I had sex" I let the words out.

She shook her head in shock. "Are you serious" she ask?

I smile and shake my head. "Well how was it" she ask wanting to know the details.

"It was good. Pretty amazing actually. He was so gentle with me" I can't help but grin.

"Better than Toby" she ask?

"Not funny" I say to her as I look down trying avoiding eye contact. "Speaking of Toby..." she adds.

"Have you told Toby" she ask me concerned?

I put the car in park and let go of the wheel. When I look up at her, I make eye contact. She looks at me wanting an answer right away.

She is team Toby all the way. "Now that isn't fair" she says.

"I-uh- um i don't know what to say" I say tapping my leg.

She looks for my eye contact. When we finally make eye contact she speaks up. "Tell me that you will tell him" she says.

"Okay-"

"It's not fair to him" she interrupts me.

"Don't tell me what is fair for him. He wasn't being to fair if you only you knew" I say to her.

"Enlighten me" she raises her eyebrow.

I tilt my head just wanting this all to end. "Come on let's go get ready."

We head up to the dorms to get our swim suits on. When I get up there. Bailey is laying on the bed. "Hey Rilen" he smiles at me.

"Hey" I smile leaning over to give him a kiss.

"Hey Rilen" a voice makes me jump back.

I turn to see Madison standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "Um hey Madison." I say crossing my arms.

I turn the other way. Grabbing my bathing suit and handing Clare one. She looks at Madison with full hatred in her eyes. Clare and I make full on eye contact before her eyes darted to Madison.

When her eyes come back to me she gives me a hard look. "Come on Riley" she pulls me out into the hall.

"What the actual was that" she silently yells at me. (You guys remember this phase in the 1 or 2 chapter?)

I rub my fingers through my hair. "What was what" I ask her?

"Are you just ignore the fact that the guy you just had sex with has another girl in his room which just happens to be his girlfriend" she ask?

I look at the ground and then the thought comes to my head. "Did he ever break up with her" I ask out loud?

"I think that is something you need to find out" she makes her point and starts walking to the stairs.

•••

I cover my eyes with my left arm. Shielding myself from the sun. "So Toby" Clare chirps.

"I will talk to him" I say wanting her to just drop the subject.

I roll over on my belly. Wanting to get a good tan. "But when" she ask?

I don't have to look at her knowing she is looking at me. I then turn and look at her. "I promise I will talk to Toby so please just drop the subject. I don't know why you care so much anyways" I wait to hear her response. I hear nothing.

She jumps up and goes to the water. I let out a big sigh. I feel someone sit beside me. "Ughh please don't start about Toby again. I'll tell him soon" I let out.

"Tell me what" a husky voice ask?

My eyes shot open and I turn around facing a shirtless Toby.

"Toby.." I say.

*____________*

Really hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to leave a vote!

Instagram: damainmaddie
Twitter: damainmaddie
Snapchat: damainmaddie
Facebook: Maddie Roll
Youtube: Maddie Roll

-Maddie oouuuuut! <3