Chapter Nine

I already know you guys are gonna be mad that I didnt upload sooner and that this chapter is way short. But I'm trying hard.

QOTD: Describe your mood rn using an emoji.

MA: 😶

Chapter nine:

I would say I had enough guts to stay but I didn't. I ran out and I didn't stop. I didn't want to go back to Toby's because he would ask about it. And that is the last thing I want right now.

So I head to Clare's knowing she would let me stay over there.

I just laid in the bed with her and cuddled with her. Praying I could just forget everything.

I was happy. I was happy with Toby and I don't want Bailey coming in and ruining it. That is honestly the last thing I want right now.

···

"So you are not going to see Bailey at all" Clare ask me, as we sipped our coffee.

"Well there is no possible way for me not to see him. I'm simply just not going to talk to him" I say looking around for Toby.

"Oh" was all she said.

I hear it just in the sound of her voice that she is confused. "Clare he was just not good for me. I mean would you wait on someone that just left you" I ask him?

She shakes her head and then looks down at the table. I grip on the paper bag that is in my hand. "What is that" Clare ask changing the subject.

Good because I was getting tired of talking about him anyways. "Food for Toby" I say.

"I haven't gotten to meet this guy yet" she ask?

I shake my head, "but that's about to change."

Toby makes his way to me. "Hey beautiful" he says kissing me on my lips.

"Who might this be" he ask as his eyes made their way to Clare.

"This is one of my best friend, Clare" I say as Clare flashing her big smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Toby" he places her hand out in front of her.

She is taking back alittle. That's right my Boyfriend has class.

She shakes his hand and just smiles. "I've heard many things about you" she says.

"Hopefully good things" he says with a smile.

Of course they are all good. "What did you get me" he ask eyeing the bag I had In my hand.

"Grilled cheese with tomateo juice" he chrips up and grins ear to ear.

He licks his lips over and over and smiles, "you know what to do to make me happy."

"I sure hope I do" I say then planting a kiss on his lips softly.

"Woah you two"Clare places her hand over her face, "get a room."

"We are in a room" I say pointing it out.

She just laughs and rolls her eyes. "You okay baby" Toby ask me looking in my eyes.

Could he see it? See the pain that I'm dealing with right now? No there is no way. I placed my hand over his and shook my head, "I'm fine."

Lies.

···

"So class do we now all understand everything you could do if you were in a situation like that" Annalise says pointing her stick to the front.

I nod my head just like the other 163 students do.

Ding

I pull my phone out of my pocket and place it on the desk in front of me.

Hey. You doing okay? You don't look to great -Elliot

Woah thanks buddy

Yea I'm fine- Rilen

Lies again.

I heard that Bailey came back -Elliot

Yea. So -Rilen

I mean come on. I don't wanna talk about this. Especially to you, you idiot.

I mean doesn't that bother you? You were so in love with him that you broke up with me for him and now you got yourself a new boyfriend and you have just moved on that fast? -Elliot

How about you back up out of my personal bubbly. You don't know if I broke up with you because of Bailey. So instead of trying to point things that 'supposedly' happen in my life why don't you go and get one -Rilen

I hear someone stand up and grunt to the door. Slamming the door on their way out.
Did I just roast him? YES I FREAKING DID!

*--------------*

Sorry guys it is short. I'm having huge writers Block. I even had to reread my last 3 chapters just to think of something. So please bare with me. So far this has probably been the worst week ever!😫

-I have made a new book.
Here is the prologue for it:

I never knew how precious life was until there was. Standing at the end of my death bed. Looking over him as he cries.
Hearing that straight beeping sound.

I wish.
I just wish I could go back and save him from all of this. Because he doesn't deserve any of this.
I love him too much.

Maybe I'm going to fast for you. I'll slow it down alittle. I will take it back to 5 months ago. No wait, 8 months ago.

November 3, 2016 to be exact.

*------*

If you found any if that interesting just go check it out.
It's called 'Just Alittle Cliché '

-Love you guys❤️❤️

-Maddie out 🙏😌